Matrix Marathon : 6 November 2003

Tools    

Matrix Revolutions is released 6 November...Sydney cinemas are showing Matrix Marathons on 5 November and i got my tickets today....yiiipppppeeeee....needless to say, i'm going to be sick from work on 6 November

Wednesday 5 November
7pm...Matrix
10pm...Matrix Reloaded
1am...Matrix Revolutions

i'm so excited!!!!

I must become Caligari..!
I am looking forward to my Mariachi Marathon i'm having on the 20th of November
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

oooo, that sounds pretty great too...i might see if they're doing that in Sydney ...who is it?? Hoyts or Greater Union??

I must become Caligari..!
No, i wa just going to watch them all... at my house with a bunch of mates,

ok..that was a good one!!!

Originally Posted by n7of9
Matrix Revolutions is released 6 November...Sydney cinemas are showing Matrix Marathons on 5 November and i got my tickets today....yiiipppppeeeee....needless to say, i'm going to be sick from work on 6 November

i'm so excited!!!!
Now i just want to know if I have your bosses direct line right, 956 4352 ext 54.

Have a great night.

Sydney cinemas are showing Matrix Marathons on 5 November and i got my tickets today....yiiipppppeeeee....
No fair! . The closest I could get ...I suppose, is to watch [b]The Matrix and The Matrix Revolutions back to back at home then , go directly to the theater to see Matrix Revolutions.

Tell us how it was , to see all 3 together.

Procrastinator who can't wait.
Too bad they don't do stuff like that in the theaters over here in America.

there's showing the extended versions of the first two LOTRs here a week apart, 2 weeks before ROTK

i can't wait to see the extended version at the cinema...i'll post another thread when i get tickets to that too (or not!!!)

there's showing the extended versions of the first two LOTRs here a week apart, 2 weeks before ROTK

i can't wait to see the extended version at the cinema...i'll post another thread when i get tickets to that too (or not!!!)
Oh that's it, make us all envious