Wrong Turn (2003)

→ in
Tools    

Wrong Turn

anyone seen this one...there's nothing else to watch at the flicks around here and i was thinking of seeing this this weekend?? anyone??

I saw Wrong Turn when it was out here. It's an alright flick (in my opinion). It's a group of teenagers and this guy who encounters them whom happen to make the "wron turn" into the wilderness nad encounter things they didn't expect. It is a little spooky . I hated it when i saw it originally and posted a bad review. Now I think of it, it's not that bad...an alright flick . You might love it.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I heard it was pretty bad, but that was a while ago....

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
I heard it was pretty bad, but that was a while ago....
so are you saying it may have gotten better with age???

My life isn't written very well.
Popcorn scare movie meter reads 10 of 10. Deep philiosphical meter reads 0 of 10. I say, if there's nothing else playing, catch a matinee.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Are You Feeling Good?
It wasn't the worst film in the world. I saw it because I thought they stole my idea for a movie, but it turned out to be nothing like my idea. If you go, just don't think about the movie and you'll be ok. It's not too scary, just gory, and just like any other horror flick, it's filled with flaws. If I had a choice between watching that movie and getting my wisdom teeth pulled again, I'd choose watching the movie... if that helps any.
3. Punch-Drunk Love
4. American Beauty
5. Pulp Fiction
6. Godfather (trilogy)
7. One Flew Over the Coo Coo's Nest
8. Moulin Rouge
9. Magnolia
10. Night of the Living Dead
11. Goodfellas
12. About Schmidt
13. Matrix
14. L.A. Confidential
15. Carnival of Souls
16. From Dusk Til Dawn
17. Super Troopers
18. Snatch
19. Royal Tenenbaums
20. One Hour Photo

My life isn't written very well.
Just saw this on DVD. And if you want to watch how not to make a horror film, watch this piece of garbage. It completely defies logic--even the pseudo rationalizations used in the horror movie formula. Simply the worst horror film I've seen in the last 5 years, and that includes House of 1000 Corpses! Wrong Turn has only one redeeming effect but to get to it you must endure through badly played cliches, illogical plot developments, and false scares. I say now would be a good time to get familiar with your scan button. Dreadful.

Okay a group of mongoloids living out in the woods of WV, Who over the years killed numerous people for no reason other than mayhem and psycho pleasure. Well shoot this sounds like a good movie...too bad it wasnt.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
I'm not disagreeing with you guys: I really didn't care for this movie either, BUT you have to admit that having killer immortal inbred hillbillies for bad guys was. . . I don't have the words to describe it! Just mentioning what the bad guys were makes me laugh, adding some value to the film.