Jackass

Tools    

I honestly can't see why anyone would actually want to watch Jackass, it would probably make me cringe horribly
Not said by me but by Revenge of Mr. M

1. You can't compare Mary and jackass....totally different.\

I did not say anyone here is NOT intellegent. Including you Chris.

2. When I said "Please, to be that anxious to get or even see that you have to be at least somewhat outta your mind" was my opinion!!!!

3. When said "The type of film that Jackass is, is for Jackasses themselves", I stated earlier that may have been to harsh of a statement to have said.

Not said by me but by Revenge of Mr. M
Yes, I know.

1. You can't compare Mary and jackass....totally different.\
Why?

2. When I said "Please, to be that anxious to get or even see that you have to be at least somewhat outta your mind" was my opinion!!!!
Yes, we know it's your opinion. And it is your opinion we are taking issue with. Just because it's an opionion, it doesn't mean it's impervious to criticism.

Originally posted by jrs1013
Why different? One has story (Mary) other does not (Jackass). Am I right?
Uh, yeah. That doesn't explain why one is inherently garbage, however. A movie doesn't have to have a story to be entertaining -- documentaries come to mind. Comedies, aside from mindless action flicks, are probably of a genre that LEAST needs a story. It's aim is to make you laugh, and Jackass does that. It's gross, and stupid, but so are some of the more hilarious moments in a number of other films out there.

Mary has yes gross moments and to me they are funny. In Jackass, they have gross moments , as well as ridiculous/ nonsense moments. All of which I find assinine.
Heck yes, there are comedies out there that do wild stuff out there to make us laugh. Ok, Jackass may make some laugh, but personally it to me it's just not worth seeing.
I apologize if you thought I was offending you or putting anyone down.