Jackass

Tools    

just saw my first episode of jackass

i thought it was pretty dumb...is it really liked in the US??...is the movie funny at all??

I See You When You're Sleeping
When i saw this thread I thought it would pay some homage to jackass. I'm glad it didn't.

I HATE THAT SHOW.

It's stupid. I don't see any point in it at all. The only thing they could do to make me watch it is if they all got killed.

ok you can all bash me up.............

I saw it at the movies........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Ah, I saw Jackass the Movie in theaters and I LOVED it. Funny as hell, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Not everything needs to be Citizen Kane, or even smart, to entertain! I'm a college educated man, but I am not above enjoying stupid sh*t like Jackass the Movie! I just bought the DVD and I'm laughing my @ss off right now! Everyone needs to lighten up. The only folks getting hurt by Jackass are the Jackasses themselves!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I saw it in the theaters, too, and I'm not ashamed in the least. It's stupid, but it was hysterical and had me laughing my a** off, and in the end, that's, well, primarily what I'm looking for in a comedy.

Originally posted by Monkeypunch
The only folks getting hurt by Jackass are the Jackasses themselves!

The reason I haven't seen Jackass and will not is because it is really not worth viewing. The type of film that Jackass is for Jackasses themselves. Personally it takes the right brain intellect to think that would worth to even be called a movie by any means. I went to get a copy of a movie last night on DVD at a midnight sale...and there were three guys asking the store worker if they can get a copy of Jackass before it got put out on shelves. Please, to be that anxious to get or even see that you have to be at least somewhat outta your mind.

Originally posted by jrs1013
The type of film that Jackass is for Jackasses themselves.
You sure you wanna stand by this statement?

Please, to be that anxious to get or even see that you have to be at least somewhat outta your mind.
Why's that?

Firstly, the term "jackasses" is to strong of a term. Though, I do believe that, as I said before, it takes the right brain intellect to think that this would even worth to be called a movie by any means. So yes I in a way stand by that statement.
Secondly, what I meant was by going out to see it. It's worthless. Why go out spend your money on something that is garbage?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Firstly, the term "jackasses" is to strong of a term. Though, I do believe that, as I said before, it takes the right brain intellect to think that this would even worth to be called a movie by any means. So yes I in a way stand by that statement.
Secondly, what I meant was by going out to see it. It's worthless. Why go out spend your money on something that is garbage?

I have to partly agree with you there jrs, i hate this show although i wouldn't mind other people waching it as it's up to them where they get their kicks. I myself think all this self mutilation stuff is just wrong and is a stupid form of enetertainment.

Get off my island
I honestly can't see why anyone would actually want to watch Jackass, it would probably make me cringe horribly

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I saw Jackass, and I thought it was hilarious. I too cringe at some of the things they do. Hey these guys make money by making an ass out of themselves. The only part of the movie that really curled my toes was the paper cutting between the fingers.

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

The reason I haven't seen Jackass and will not is because it is really not worth viewing. The type of film that Jackass is for Jackasses themselves. Personally it takes the right brain intellect to think that would worth to even be called a movie by any means. I went to get a copy of a movie last night on DVD at a midnight sale...and there were three guys asking the store worker if they can get a copy of Jackass before it got put out on shelves. Please, to be that anxious to get or even see that you have to be at least somewhat outta your mind.
Okay, you don't like it. Don't insult those of us who do.

Because it's not garbage much more than There's Something About Mary is garbage. Both are gross, but hilarious. I fail to see what's so hard to understand about that. I think most would consider me a relatively intelligent person who does not have a penchant for disgust for disgust's own sake. But I think the movie (and it IS a movie) is funny as hell.

I honestly can't see why anyone would actually want to watch Jackass, it would probably make me cringe horribly
It would make you cringe. So?

I don't believe that's an insult.
Calling someone who likes it a jackass and saying you have to be "outta your mind" to really want to see it isn't, in your mind, insulting?

Um, how is " The type of film that Jackass is for Jackasses themselves" NOT an insult? Or maybe you meant "Please, to be that anxious to get or even see that you have to be at least somewhat outta your mind" as a compliment?