Quote Game

Tools    

This one uses quotes. It can be any quote. Famous person, song, whatever. If it's a quote it works. You must take ONE word from the quote on the thread before yours and make sure that word is in YOUR quote.

Here is my quote............

"God, I feel like hell tonight. Tears of rage I cannot fight. I'll be the last to help you understad. Are you strong enough to be my man?" ~Sheryl Crow.

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

love your games nikki...i cheated a bit cause i couldn't remember the speech word for word (too long), but knew i wanted the God speech that Al Pacino said in Devil's Advocate (so i looked it up)

"Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man INSTINCTS! He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste! Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha! And when you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, *uckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass! He's a sadist! He's an absentee landlord. Worship THAT? NEVER!"

I am having a nervous breakdance
"Now I feel like sniffing glue" - Ramones

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

"You used up all the glue on purpose!" - The Old Man (Darren McGavin), A Christmas Story (1983)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"You gonna pick up that butt or do I have to glue it to my shoe and stick it up your big pimply a-hole." - Me, Myself & Irene
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

"Just a short seminar on the elimination of desire, OK? If you're out with this girl and even thinking about getting laid you're finished, 'cause women can smell an agenda like ***** on a shoe."
- Dex (Donal Logue), The Tao of Steve (2000)

"Bugger!"
(dog in a Toyota ad)

women

I dress for women - and I undress for men........
Angie Dickinson

Originally posted by Holden Pike
Ummm, "bugger" does not appear in the quote before yours. That's the point of the game, to make a link from at least one word in the previous quote.
ooops.... apologies.. half asleep. .. continue

Dress

Is there a time for kohl and lipstick
A time for cutting hair
Is there a time for high street shopping
To find the right dress to wear

U2........Miss Sarajevo

Got a deep plum lipstick and some therapeutics... - Shock Treatment

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Deep

How much can I bleed? The cut runs deep.

Deep Purple