The Movie Game

Tools    

The Movie Game

When someone Posts a name of a movie......just post another name of a movie under it that starts with the last letter of the previous movie post.....

For example: Terminator (The next post would have to start with an R )

Next post: Rushmore (The next post would have to start with an E, and so on and so forth)

Okay................here goes..........

Spiderman..........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

R Kelly's illegal underage sex tape. E

Kindergarten Cop

I am having a nervous breakdance
Kansas City

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Y Thu Mama Tambien (hope I spelt it right)

Nightwatch [ewan mcgregor]

Natural Born Killers- S