Worst "Surprise" Ending

Tools    

Worst Surprise Ending: (that hasn't been mentioned)

Scream 3

Really, I disliked that entire movie. The ending just pissed me off some more.

The thing that sucks about most surprise endings is that they aren't. Unbreakable: saw it coming. The 6th sense: called it 20 minutes into the movie. Memento: not an ending. (but it shoulda got best picture)

Wild things sucked not only because it was stupid and illogical, but also because it lied to you. Any good twist or surprise should be totally obvious but completely unexpected. I want to beat myself up for not seeing it coming (a rare occurrence indeed).

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by makeitstop
The 6th sense: called it 20 minutes into the movie.
I don't want to say you're a liar or anything, but I don't think you could really call anything 20 minutes into the picture.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Maybe for an inferior worm like you can't, but for a superior being such as myself its mere child's play. That's why the sixth sense was such a failure on my home world. That and the fact that my people already a sixth seventh and eighth sense. That's how I know what you're saying as read this and you should know that's not anatomically possible, as my people don't have those.

Do not insult another member childishly again. If you must make a negative comment about someone, keep it basically respectful and mature. Consider this a warning.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Originally posted by makeitstop
Maybe for an inferior worm like you can't, but for a superior being such as myself its mere child's play.
c'mon twt, that didn't sound like he was seirously having a dig at spud

it sounded more like in the style of evil warlord... - emoticons.

spiderman

Now With Moveable Parts
Spiderman had a surprise ending?

crazed out movie freak
gotta go with unreakable did that ending suck. What was that all about. It was like they ran out of money. It was terrible.Gotta choke the writer for that crap.

Originally posted by Raziel1
gotta go with unreakable did that ending suck. What was that all about. It was like they ran out of money. It was terrible.Gotta choke the writer for that crap.
Ooooh, you're gonna get it BAD.

crazed out movie freak
sorry any movie that isn't like based on someones real life should not end with captions of future events come on wold it be that hrd to continue the story. Like I said ran out of money.

crazed out movie freak
still didn't like it all that build up with no delivery, and whats up with that whiney ass kid. you just wanted to slap the crap out of him.TOUGHIN UP SON!!!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
still didn't like it all that build up with no delivery, and whats up with that whiney ass kid. you just wanted to slap the crap out of him.TOUGHIN UP SON!!!!!
wtf?

crazed out movie freak
come on your tellin me u didn't want to knock the crap out of that kid

I liked the kid. I didn't think he was too whiny at all. I think the entire flick was very well cast, very well written, and very well filmed. I can't find much fault with it.

Now With Moveable Parts
come on your tellin me u didn't want to knock the crap out of that kid
The only scene in that movie that needed work was was the "gun scene". It wasn't done properly. The audiance I was a part of, giggled and joked about it; but that was the fault of the director...not the cast. Otherwise...I thought the kid was fine. Not great, but good enough.

crazed out movie freak
just another chil actor who almost ruined a somewhat mediocker movie

Yep. The audience I was with laughed at that part...and so did I. I think it could've been handled better, but it wasn't that bad, I don't think. The laughter was interesting, because it was very nervous laughter...it heightenend the tension for me. I'm not sure if I'd want it changed or not...I guess I'd have to see the alternative.

just another chil actor who almost ruined a somewhat mediocker movie
...just another MoFo with somewhat mediocker spelling.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yep. The audience I was with laughed at that part...and so did I. I think it could've been handled better, but it wasn't that bad, I don't think. The laughter was interesting, because it was very nervous laughter...it heightenend the tension for me. I'm not sure if I'd want it changed or not...I guess I'd have to see the alternative.
Eh, I think you're reading too much into it, it probably only sounded nervous, because no one wants to look daft by laughing at something of that nature, but it was just too damn funny; too bad it wasn't intentional.

...just another MoFo with somewhat mediocker spelling.
*cringe* Ouch!