Based On A True Story

Tools    

No, not completely different. Didn't say that, Holden. But, intentional or not, most people are not completely the same online as they are offline. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that that's probably the same of you, and I just don't know you very well.

Thirteen Days.

No benefit necessary. Though if you offer Dental Insurance, that'd be peachy.

The Longest Day
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
I don't give it any thought myself, though if I did I don't know that I'd use the word "little"...or "persona".

I thought "little" was appropriate...

Donnie Brasco!

Wow, sombody around here taking my word for something. That's a switch. I'll see if I enjoy it.

As for the size, that's another 'you wish' that I'll never grant you.

Serpico (1973) !

Now With Moveable Parts
Wow, sombody around here taking my word for something. That's a switch. I'll see if I enjoy it.

As for the size, that's another 'you wish' that I'll never grant you.

That's very presumptious of you Holden, who said I was referring to the size of something that would be of intrest to me?

Alive!

Oh yeah, this is much better than an actual discussion about a movie related topic: lists free of explinations and a series of dull asides that should either be P.M.s or not bothered with at all.

And gee, I don't know what put me on the d!ck-joke road, Sades. Maybe because a large percentage of what you post here is at least colored with sexual innuendo?

Lawrence of Arabia

Now With Moveable Parts
I liked that film, the only Jim Carey movie where I thought he did a good job...and he was playing a real person, that's weird.

I don't like this thread anymore.

Harry and the Hendersons!

Now With Moveable Parts
[b]Gee, I don't know. Maybe because a large percentage of what you post here is at least colored with sexual innuendo?
If mine is colored with sexual innuendo...your's would be a similar color to your @ss.

I think you were trying to be rude just then, but it barely made sense, even as a put-down. Congrats on your organization of thought!

BTW, I'm not biting on that Harry and the Hendersons mention.

The Miracle Worker (1962) !

Alright, c'mon Sades. Don't let him bother you.

Oh yeah, this is much better than an actual discussion about a movie related topic: lists free of explinations and a series of dull asides that should either be P.M.s or not bothered with at all.
Uh, yeah, like I said, I liked it better the other way. You mighta' missed that part.

The Insider

Now With Moveable Parts
I think you were trying to be rude just then, but it barely made sense, even as a put-down. Congrats on your organization of thought!

BTW, I'm not biting on that Harry and the Hendersons mention.

The Miracle Worker (1962) !
If you don't get it, then I'm not going to help you along...( here's a freebie: @ss/your posts...you can put it together, I trust in that little cell you call a brain.) BTW The Miracle Worker, bites. It's so cliche...even for a reality based story.

Yes, The Miracle Worker is very cliched. Blind mutes are taught to speak all the time, especially by the blind. It's the basis for at least three dozen other movies and TV shows. Some things become cliches because they just plain happen all the time.

And nope, didn't miss what you typed, Commish. Didn't miss where you called this pointless rambling "good too" either. And Commish, why no exclamation points? Don't you like your choices as much as Jaidair and I like ours?!?

Frances (1982) !

Now With Moveable Parts
And gee, I don't know what put me on the d!ck-joke road, Sades. Maybe because a large percentage of what you post here is at least colored with sexual innuendo?

you changed your post. I think you're anal about them. Gotta have those ducks in row; eh, Holdie-Pooh?

Yes, unlike many, I take care and try to put more than two-seconds of thought and at least an ounce of craft into what I type. If that's being compulsive, so be it.

And thanks for noticing!

I Shot Andy Warhol (1996) !

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah, but you're changing your insults and come backs! That's so stupid! I can see if you're changing a typo or something, but going back and adding more fire to an insult after the fact? What do you do in real life? " Scratch that, I meant to call you a prick AND an idiot."

Nope, didn't miss it. Didn't miss where you called this pointless rambling "good too" either.
Uh, then your "oh yeah, this is much better" sarcasm was out of place. BTW, the "good too" line was meant as partially sarcastic. I guess I ought to use your trademark green smilie more often to make it obvious.

And Commish, why no exclamation points? Don't you like your choices as much as Jaidair and I like ours?!?
Shucks, I guess I'm just not all that excited.

you changed your post. I think you're anal about them. Gotta have those ducks in row; eh, Holdie-Pooh?
Well, I edit mine fairly regularly. But yes, in observing the Who's Online? page, I would definitely say Holden edits his posts more than anyone else...at least, as far as I've noticed. Take that for what you will.

Apollo 13.

Wow, then thank you for noticing too!

Oh, sarcasm. I don't get that stuff. But how could you not find listing movies one at a time exciting? I think this is thrilling.

The Elephant Man (1980) !

I know this will sadden some and excite(!) others, but that's it for me tonight. No, no, please: no tears.

Goodnight, Holden.

"Sleep well. Dream of large women."
My last pick for the night: A League of Their Own (got a high for Hanks, in case you couldn't tell).