Meet the Spartans

Tools    

Talk about an unnecessary film- 300 was a pretty hilarious self-parody anyway.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Of course, anyone speared by the incessant, media Britney-gasms would take some humor in the preview's parody of the debacle her life has been portrayed as becoming.

Unfortunately, that preview may be the best Spartans has to offer, if Hollywood's recent cinematic spoof offerings are any indication.

Kevin Sorbo. Thats all I need to hear.

I can't wait for this to be out and die just like Date Movie.

Damn those Spartans...I just saw this, it was funny!! hehe

that was a hilarious trailer...lols. does anyone know where to see the trailer of this movie:National Lampoon's 301: The Legend of Awesomest Maximus Wallace Leonidas...?

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=38004 its not up yet but it says coming soon. check back--hope this helps some or none at all
thanks for the info..i just can't find that trailer that's why..hope to see the trailer soon...

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
from what i can gather from other websites, i don't even think its even started to film yet. i checked several different movie sites and came up with the same result. maybe with the strike it hasn't begun yet...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It (Meet the Spartans) was released today, but they didn't screen it in advance for the reviewers/critics. I don't know about the National Lampoon movie.

if i am not mistaken this is an up coming film right?!

My life isn't written very well.
Yeah, it opens, I think, today. It's a parody of 300.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

....does anyone know where to see the trailer of this movie:National Lampoon's 301: The Legend of Awesomest Maximus Wallace Leonidas...?
Wanna see something funnier. Coming to DVD in the Spring of 2008 is 305. Check out the original short film based on the upcoming film.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
that was a hilarious trailer...lols. does anyone know where to see the trailer of this movie:National Lampoon's 301: The Legend of Awesomest Maximus Wallace Leonidas...?
nope. but Here is the ImDb page

and Jrs.... you didn't ansewer his question

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Oh no, sorry for not answering his question.....and that negative rep was unnecessary.
neither was the one you gave me but hey, tomatoe tamatoe,