How many movies do you watch in a month?

Tools    

Visit my movie forum below made 4U!
I watch about 60 movies a month. That includes renting, at the movies and from my collection of 400.

About ten movies.

Originally Posted by snackman
I watch about 60 movies a month. That includes renting, at the movies and from my collection of 400.
that's 15 a week snackman and 2 a day.

If I include theatre and dvds I may do 5-7 a week so 20 - 30 a month.

Depends. Some months I'm really into movie watching, and hit the theaters and tear through my Netflix queue. Some months I'll barely watch the three that I get in one month. I think I'm moving back into a big movie-watching phase for right now though.

Let's just say too many. I should focus on school more.

Just a girl who loves movies
I didn't watch too many for some months since I was busy with the job and my projects, but now I started watching some more ... 4 a month I think ...

Many to count. Movies are my life.

fry
Fry The Movie Freak
At least 15, not counting TV DVDs (ie The Simpsons, the Sopranos, etc).

I am a big sequel nut, meaning I love sequels, but when I watch a movie, I usually try to watch all 3 in a row.

Example:

When Star Wars Episode III came out, I purchased it (naturally) and then watched all 6 in chronolgical order.

Does anyone else have that addiction or is it just me and I need to seek professional help?

MMM about 30 movies... 1 before go to sleep

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I collect more DVD's than I watch, which is moronic, I know.

Usually, I'll watch either a movie in TV or from my own collection right before I go to bed because that's how I bounce.

However, I fall asleep and I turn them off.

I have a list of movies I want to see, and I plan on doing that sometime, but I will never reveal the actual list due to embarassement of never seeing such classic films. That will, however, boost up my views per month.

I watch 10 at the least

Movie Forums Extra
...too many

I watch about 10.

Originally Posted by fry
At least 15, not counting TV DVDs (ie The Simpsons, the Sopranos, etc).

I am a big sequel nut, meaning I love sequels, but when I watch a movie, I usually try to watch all 3 in a row.

Example:

When Star Wars Episode III came out, I purchased it (naturally) and then watched all 6 in chronolgical order.

Does anyone else have that addiction or is it just me and I need to seek professional help?
I am right with you sir. I even watched all three of the Lord Of The Rings movies in a row one Sunday. My friends thought I was nuts.

As far as how many movies I watch a month... I usually watch one or two per day. So it can range from 30-60 a month easy and that's not even counting my MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) collection.

I know... I need to get out more.

Welcome to the human race...
These days I watch roughly 5 or 10 new movies a month (depends on holiday time). By "new" I mean "never seen before". Apart from that I must see about 10 or so other movies each month.

Decent enough to keep me occupied.

i bet somewhere around 10. i usually see 1 - 2 in the theaters. and then a few on tv or dvd at night or on the weekends.

MovieForums Extra
About 12 - 15. Most of them are from Netflix. They make great recommendations.