Happy birthday Sexy Centropy

Tools    

happy birthday

have a good day and go here

Happy Birthday.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Lá breithe mhaith agat Jay!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I See You When You're Sleeping
i thought jrs was now centropy, what's going on? Anyway I haven't forgot, I'll get you an image prize shortly.

Put me in your pocket...

I'm confused. Who's birthday is it? Jrs? Did he changed his name or or did Sexy Celebrity? Either way.....

Happy Birthday... Birthday Boy~.

Even though you ignored my birthday thread last week...

My Mother (R.I.P.) taught me the value of guilt.

Happy birthday Jason, I hope you get the girl you always wanted for your birthday. You're an awfully sweet guy, and certainly deserve true love. Take care bud.

Brian
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
happy birthday to my man J-

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

I See You When You're Sleeping
Here you go sonny jim.

Butt-Face Towel

An ideal gift for those who share a towl!

Think about it... using an ordinary towel, you have a fifty-percent chance of getting a face full of second hand butt usage.

Don't get mixed up!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	facebutt-1.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1115  

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally posted by Aniko

I'm confused. Who's birthday is it? Jrs? Did he changed his name or or did Sexy Celebrity? Either way.....

Happy Birthday... Birthday Boy~.
Yeah, I'm confused too! What is this?? A petty trick to collect twice as many birthday presents??

Anyway... Happy Birthday!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Maybe Jason's jealous of Uday's alternate usernames!