The Final Flight of the Osiris

→ in
Tools    

As the prologue,what leads into The Matrix Reloaded, what did everyone think of it?
I thought it was amazing and exciting. Nothing like I have ever seen before. I followed carefully so I could get the drift .....and see how it will intertwine with the sequel to [b]The Matrix[/B

It is very cool! Check it out if ya' haven't yet. Let me know ya'll MoFos what you thought if ya have.

Hi
I saw it last night and i really liked it (main reason i saw dreamcatcher), but I don't think anyone in the audience understood it, unless they've seen the movie numerous times.
WARNING: "Final Flight of Osiris" spoilers below
The part where she dies because the ship blew up most likely confused the hell out of at least 1/2 the people who see it

It led nicely into the game that is coming out on the same day, that is another story which leads into Reloaded, where people see the tape the girl sends and respond to it.

As Tuna said, it was one of the main reasons I saw Dreamcatcher, which I actually really enjoyed.

However this preview was fantastic. It certainly took CG animation a few steps forward. The skin tones and textures were out of this world.

Anyhoo, the story. I really liked it. It will be interesting to see exactly how this plays into the film. The scene with the drills and sentinels really looked like a scene from one of the recent Reloaded trailers so there is definitely some crossover. It just showed what can be done with the Matrix universe when you take away the constraints of human actors. I cant wait for the Animatrix.

I See You When You're Sleeping
Yeh, ok, it looked fantastic. So? It had no original storyline! It just duplicated the ending of the first film, come on guys. So what if it looked amazing, you can't shine a turd.

I dont remember seeing huge drilling machines at the end of Matrix 1. Or armies of Sentinels. Or other ships. Or in fact the Matrix knowing where Zion is.

The point of this preview is that it bridges the two films (I.e. takes the ending of 1 and leads into 2) and generates interest (as if any was needed) in the sequels. Of course the story carries on, thats the point.

It gets more into that in Matrix Reloaded
Matrix was basically just the prelude to what was really happening.....

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)