Van Helsing

Tools    

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

This is gonna bomb, Bomb, BOmb, BOMb, BOMB.

Dracula as that... that beast?! That's just wrong. :thumbs down:

The Adventure Starts Here!
Maybe that winged creature in the sky is Dracula when he's transforming into a bat or something -- not the guy on a normal day (or should I say night?).

Actually, I thought the Dracula creature looked intriguing but the Van Helsing guy looked a bit ... stupid.

Then again, they're only concept art at this point...

Thanks for posting these images, which I find pretty damn cool.
I'm getting kinda hyped about this one. I have my hopes up for this one that it doesn't bomb.

I cant believe you guys are talking about this movie bombing when all you've seen are some images and no clips at all. No wonder some movies struggle nowadays.

Interview with Jackman in Empire magazine.

In the print edition it also said that he will be battling all three monsters and that the first 4 images here (Also in the magazine) are promotional art not concept art.

I reckon the Dracula looks great, why not portray him as a monster, there's no law that says he has to look like the Hammer Horror version. Im not particularly familiar with the Wolfman though. Where did that come from?

Bring on May 2004!

"You people"? Only I said it was going to bomb.

It probably won't bomb box office wise, but I can already tell it's a sucky story and I HATE these promos. Yuck! It'll bomb artistically. I can hear it on its way now. Everybody take cover!

It was beauty killed the beast.
Seeing as it's from the writer/director of The Mummy series, Kong doesn't expect much.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Beale thinks people are too hard on The Mummy.

While it was no where near what it should've been, I believe it was a very enjoyable action movie.

With this new pic, I'm suddenly very curious about this movie. Having seen Van Helsing's character portrayed usually as an older guy in other versions, this one is intriguing and may make the thing much more exciting.

Cool outfit, gotta admit.

P.S. The Mummy movies were great fun, but I'm sorry, the Scorpion King CGI sucked.

Hi
Hmm I find it kinda funny that randomly, Kate Beckinsale goes to do Underworld and follows it up with Van Helsing

I bet shes a vampire in both

Both of you (Yoda and Austruck) are darn right.

And yes, Scorpion King did suck.

The more I see about this movie, the more I want to see it.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Ladies, gentlemen, and revisioned movie monsters, I give you Van Helsing...
ha...Hugh Jackman is cool...
his movies seldom make me disappointed...

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Both of you (Yoda and Austruck) are darn right.

And yes, Scorpion King did suck.

The more I see about this movie, the more I want to see it.

I liked The Mummy and The Mummy Returns… they were both fun movies… but The Scorpion King did suck… that guy cannot act… Anyway, I think Van Helsing is gonna rock… Jackman is a very good actor… and I can’t wait to see this…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

When I said it sucked, I meant (and wrote) that the CGI sucked...and I meant in the Mummy movie. The CGI of the Scorpion King in the Mummy movie sucked royally. Looked more like a 1970s Jason and the Argonauts bad claymation or something. Pleh.

But yes, he also can't act.

I'm in the midst of reading the Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice) right now, so this movie seems especially intriguing. Anyone got a good lead on release dates?

The last release dates I read for Van Helsing were May 2004...

And sorry, I got a bit confused... I meant the movie, The Scorpion King sucked... the Rock needs some acting lessons...

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
"You people"? Only I said it was going to bomb.

It probably won't bomb box office wise, but I can already tell it's a sucky story and I HATE these promos. Yuck! It'll bomb artistically. I can hear it on its way now. Everybody take cover!
Now, now, SC. That's just stinkin' thinkin'.

I think it's gonna be big, huge, crazy fun--been looking forward to it for months now. And, yes, I'm just repeating the things that many others have said, but they're so right.

And, 'sides... Hugh Jackman is about as yummy as they come.

So to speak.

This looks pretty cool!

It looks like it has a possibility of being good. And the posters are friggin' beautiful.

I'm still wonderign if I like the look of the wolfman or not. I hope Dracula doesn't look like that the whole movie, but I have high expectations. Ya know why? I LOVE THE MUMMY! I don't really wanna see Scorpion King.
And found he was eating his shoe.