Fave PC DVD decoder

Tools    

what's your favourite DVD decoder??

i had Cyberlink's Power DVD, which i really liked, but now i installed XP and they don't provide a free upgrade for XP (losers!!!)

so, what do youse like??

My life isn't written very well.
WinDVD Platinum for me, I've tried them all. WinDVD Platinum was just introduced 2 months ago as an upgrade to WinDVD 4. It has a new feature called "virtual speaker", which lets you listen to movies on your two PC's speakers, but have the effect of surround sound. It also has a feature called "video effecter", which lets you make the DVD image more crisp and bright with an easy pull down menu. It's from InterVideo if you're interested.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I See You When You're Sleeping
I use PowerDVD also. I have a pretty nifty soundcard (soundblaster audigy), although my mum stole my dvd rom drive

yes, the software for playing DVDs is called a DVD decoder....a DVD Rom on its own will not play DVD's

Sir William Wallace
you can go to download kazza and download powerdvd etc..
or just download movies off kazza yea i guess everyone knows this already

whether people know this or not is not the issue

you shouldn't talk about illegal activities on this forum...its not appropriate

In that case I have WinDVD... it's adequate.

What are some features of PowerDVD that make it any better?

(by the way, you're kinda sexy when you're being stern)

i ended up getting power dvd...i believe in windvd you can't change the aspect ratio (which you can with Pdvd) - you can also take screen shots...uuummm...skins, its got skins...and lots more that i haven't checked out yet...

overall, power dvd just had more features

p.s....if you'd like me to reprimand you, just say something out of line and you'll see

yeah...........n7of9........I have that one on my pc..............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......