Saw this at a preview/market research showing a couple of weeks ago and I have just started seeing trailers for it.

The basic premise is that five people sign up for an "Big Brother" style internet show. The rules are that if they live together in a house for 6 months and all stay, they win a million dollars each. If anyone leaves none of them get a thing. Cameras all over the house detail their every move 24 hours a day.

After a tragic accident they all decide to stay and then the fun (and the blood) begins. Then they find out all is not quite as it seems.

The film comes over as if it is shot via these webcams and it is an interesting experience. It all adds to the "Big Brother" element of the film and it sets the mood quite well, especially the night-vision scenes that we are so used to seeing on the actual BB show.

The cast are all fairly unknown Canadians and Americans so again this adds to the atmosphere. There's no big name thats untouchable.

The ads say this could be one of the most controversial horror films this year. Dont really agree with this myself but the film is still quite entertaining. Definitely worth seeing. (B)

Anyone else seen this?