Made

→ in
Tools    

Has anyone actually seen this?

It came out here this week i think and I havent actually heard anything about it except that its not much like Swingers. What a terrible review. Just because the two main actors were in Swingers. (Vince Vaugn and Jon someone if i remeber correctly, which i probably dont)

Now With Moveable Parts
I LOVED it. It had nothing to do with Swingers. It bugs me when people compare it to that. It was really a funny movie. Jon Favreau can write, man! Whoa boy!

Cool! I thought as much. Reviewers do get very lazy.

I may go see this if i havent missed it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
http://www.movieforums.net/showthrea...highlight=Made

BAM!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
I wonder if filmfreak ever got around to watching Made. I seriously recommend it. It was a funny, funny movie. "Pdiddy" did a great job in his role as one of those "don't-mess-with-me" types of gangsters. The scene on the motorcycles should not be missed, you guys let me know if any of you see it.

I really liked it. Vince Vaughn was perfectly, infuriatingly stupid. I just wanted to shoot him.

Rock God
i liked it a lot, too. the funniest scenes were anything that involved ricky's total stupidity. the movie sort of fell short as far as plot goes.... they sort of went away and then came back. those two seem to play off each other really well, though. i hope they do other stuff together, that would rule.

I wanna see it but dunno if I should rent it. Whadda u guys think?

one word: idunno.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Holden Pike
one word: idunno.
Bah! It needs to be said...Holden is a funny man.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
I wonder if filmfreak ever got around to watching Made.
No, the bloody multiplex only showed it for a week and i completely missed it. I'll have to wait until it comes out on video over here.

Vince Vaughn has such a potty mouth in this movie...

I enjoyed it, but was hoping for a bit more. Vaughn was hilarious, but a little too frustrating. Don't ask me why, but for some reason I really felt for Favreau and got pissed off when Ricky did stupid stuff... perhaps it's b/c I know way to many people like that.

I haven't seen this in awhile, but I'm pretty sure it's the movie that had me thinking "WTF? One little guestspot on the Soprano's and the entire cast returns the favor in your movie" LOL.