Suspect's Worst Films Of All Time

→ in
Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I can see where Pink Flamingos will have it's fans.

It is a cult classic, but that doesn't mean it's good. As an experiement in pushing the envelope before the envelope was ment to be pushed, then it is great. But that would be it, there is nothing more here.

Suspect's Reviews

29. Kazaam

One of two movies from SHAQ that made the list. Does he really think he can act?

28. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

Great costumes are about the only good thing I can even say about this dreck.

27. Super Babies 2

The fact that they actually made this is an achievement. Who in their right mind would greenlight this crap?

26. Kicking & Screaming

A big miss for Ferrell and Apatow. It was way too structured and had no real laughs.

25. Let's Go To Prison

I think Will Arnett is funny, Dax Shepard isn't. With a crappy script and everyone not really wanting to be apart of the film, it makes for a disaster.

24. 3 Ninjas High Noon At Mega Mountain

Worst of a fluffy series. It's bad even by children movie standards. Hulk Hogan? What are you doing in this dreck? Not that your film choices were that great to begin with.

23. Steel

The second SHAQ movie to make the list. The amount of cheese in here can kill you.

22. Christmas With The Kranks

Tim Allen needs to stay away from Christmas films.

21. Ultraviolet

The unofficial sequel to Equilibrium? That's what it sure seems like, minus everything that made that film great.

Loving this list TUS, thanks for posting!

Shame to see Will Arnett in bad films, love him in Arrested Development.

I've only seen about 20 of the ones you've listed... and will be sure to avoid the rest....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Getting excited the last 10 is coming soon. Keen to see No.1

Welcome to the human race...
Getting excited the last 10 is coming soon. Keen to see No.1
My money's on it being Carnivore...

I can see where Pink Flamingos will have it's fans.

It is a cult classic, but that doesn't mean it's good. As an experiement in pushing the envelope before the envelope was ment to be pushed, then it is great. But that would be it, there is nothing more here.
See, (and I know I'll get flack for this) but I could say what you said there, and substitute Halloween instead. But that's just me. Love this thread TUS, finish it up will ya?

Bottom 20

20. Nine Lives

It has Paris Hilton, it has poor production values and it doesn't make any sense. Still want to see it?

19. DEBS

I still don't know what this film tried to do, or even if it accomplished it. All I know is that having good looking women in your film is not enough to save it from the depths of crap.

18. American Pie: Band Camp

The first film to depart from the original cast is also the worst in the franchise. Little to no laughs and a bogus love story harm this boring film even more so.

17. Date Movie

Is this what the parody genre has come to? Whatever happened to the airplanes, or spaceballs? If I ever meet someone who says they liked this movie, they will receive a punch in the face.

16. Batman and Robin

Probably the most self explanatory film on this entire list. Horrible dialogue, bad set designs, cheese acting and a director who didn't really seem to care.

15. The Rage: Carrie 2

What is the reason for this film? I still don't know. Nowhere near the calibre of the first, or even second rate B horror films.

14. The Whole Ten Yards

I love the original film. I thought it was fresh and funny, but this one misses all the marks. A huge disappointment.

13. Cherry Falls

Horrible editing really hurt this one, but the unoriginal script makes it even worse.

12. Ghost Ship

Aside from a neat opening Ghost Ship drowns in it's own mess, with crappy deaths and lack of scares.

11. Darkness Falls

Darkness Falls is so bad it wasn't even long enough to qualify it as a feature film, so they made the credits run an extra ten minutes, so it can be shown in theatres.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I loved Darkness Falls, maybe because I am scared of the dark. Got the "top 10" ready?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
First off, awesome list! But, I'm going to dare to go where no man has gone before [for several years].

I'll get crap for this, and I realize that I don't give a FlyingF, but Batman and Robin is probably the movie which has most been turned into schlock by the internet. Yeah, even before Titanic went from the greatest film ever made to the greatest crapfest since Batman and Robin.

By the way, I've only seen Batman and Robin once, on DVD, but I know the difference between a
movie and a
one.

Please wait while I cover my head with an enormous *****-resistant helmet, and no, my nipples really look that way naturally.

Super Ex-Girlfriend made me laugh. Haha. And it has your favorite actress in it too. The Scary Movie Girl.

Can I add Gigli of Jennifer Lopez and Crossroads of Britney Spears.

The Bottom Ten...

Here they are ladies and gentlemen. I would like to apologize to anyone who saw a film listed and had to remember for however brief the moment how crappy the film was. (Or how great it was). It was hard for me to get through this and I imagine it was hard for you too.

Well, here are my ten worst films....of all time.

10. FROM JUSTIN TO KELLY

Here is a perfect example of what is destroying the film industry. It's a shame when business comes into the way of art. This film is strictly a business film, there are no other ways around it. It was made to simply make money...and it didn't even do that. Kelly has some talent, in her voice....Justin? Who does this guy think he is? Thank god he is nowhere to be seen anymore.

9. EPIC MOVIE

To be honest you can't expect a movie like this to be good. But this is beyond what I could ever expect. It is so horribly bad, no joke ever works, nor does this film have any redeeming value. I actually hate myself for watching it....and hate myself even more for watching it all the way through.

8. SON OF THE MASK

The second film that is based on a Jim Carrey movie. Note to studios. Every sequel that is minus Jim Carrey flops at box office and is not good. I like Jamie Kennedy but not here. The source material is actually quite dark, so the original film took a small detour from that, this one is way out in left field. Scratch that, it's not even in the ball park.

7. YOU GOT SERVED

It has good dance sequences...but does that make a movie? No.... "You Suckas Got Served"........shoot me now.

6. ROLLERBALL (2002)

When are people going to realize that Chris Klein cannot act. He doesn't show any emotion here, nor in any other movie. LL Cool J disappears half way through and it is not said whether or no he is dead or alive. Jean Reno can't save this is his life depended on it. Do yourself and society a favour, if you ever see this in a movie store....destroy it.

5. ALONE IN THE DARK

Ahh, my good buddy Uwe Boll. How can any list be complete without his entry on it. Any role Tara Reid is in that doesn't involve her in a bikini is going in the wrong direction. Wearing glasses doesn't make someone smarter....or a decent actor. Christian Slater is a guilty pleasure of mine and so is Dorff, but neither of them bring anything to this film, not even a wink and nod to the camera showing they know that they are in a crappy film. I hope to god they knew they were in a crappy film.

4. BELLY

I wrote a review for this with a title saying that I would rather see Paris Hilton Win An Oscar, Then Watch This Film Again. I still stand by that point today. After I posted this review, I received a PM saying that I was racist. No, I am not racist. I just know a horrible movie when I see one. Characters do random actions for no reason and the film rips off every other film left right and centre. If you want to watch this film...watch a rap video on tv....it's the same thing....only shorter......and probably better.

3. ENVY

Never has a comedy had so much potential and screw it up beyond belief. Let's look at who's involved. Jack Black, who earns a lot of money...let him go wild with it. Could be funny. Ben Stiller, get jealous of friend and goes berserk. Seems like every other role he does, it could work. Christopher Walken as a crazy guy. Nothing new there, but it seems funny. Barry Levinson, hmm, he has good films under his belt. Why did this film fail? I cannot really tell. I can only say that Walken is the only good thing aboutit, but alas, not god enough to make it out of this spot on the list.

2. HOUSE OF THE DEAD

You didn't think I would include one Uwe Boll film without the other would you. I haven't seen his latest two, nor do I really want to, unless I am piss drunk and want to get angry. All you have to do is watch the scene in which the charcters use guns, while jumping in the air, then having the camera go into bullet time, then have the characters shoot the zombies...to know how really bad this crap is. Let's not mention the fact that people risk THEIR lives, for people they just met 2 seconds ago. Or how about the random video game inserts throughout the film. WHAT THE HELL MAN!!!!!

1. CARNIVORE

My buddy Iroquois was right. Here is the worst film I have EVER SEEN. It is horribly, horribly bad. A perfect example of NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. I thought it would be a cheesy b-horror movie. Boy was I wrong. I'm sure a blind monkey in a wheel chair and no arms can come up with something better then this. I honestly believe that too. To know bad this film is, check out my review in my review thread. Along with Envy, Alone in the dark and House of the Dead.

That's all folks.

Welcome to the human race...
That was damned impressive. Good work Suspect.

Out of curiosity, did you watch anything on this list again just to see if it really belonged on the list?