What character scared you as a child?

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
hmmm I thought I posted here but, some Scooby-Doo villians scared me,

such as him: him:
and him too:

Oh and 1 I can't find a picture of is called the "Shadow Creature"

Whe I was a kid, Lon Chaney Jr.'s wolfman and any Dracula movie used to give me nightmares or else keep me awake wondering what was in the dark corners of my room. Finally got myself over it by telling myself that if any blood-drained bodies or savagely ripped corpses were turning up in the real world, ther would be something in the newspapers about that. Couldn't say that about some of the serial killer movies they crank out today.

I had a dream I was the wolfman and I was on the ledge of a tall building and Dracula was after me. He had silver teeth and I had the water in my blood turned to holy water. Oh well I was about 10 or so, but I still remember that dream.

FREDDY KRUEGER of ELM ST...very scary.

I'm scared of chucky until now...

I was afraid of ET, Kermit The Frog (especially if I looked at him in the eyes) and Yoda. I remember having a dream as a kid where I was in a swampy and foggy area, like in Return Of The Jeidi, and on one tree ET was sitting on a branch, on another was Kermit the Frog, and then....Yoda...LOL

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I was afraid of ET, Kermit The Frog (especially if I looked at him in the eyes) and Yoda. I remember having a dream as a kid where I was in a swampy and foggy area, like in Return Of The Jeidi, and on one tree ET was sitting on a branch, on another was Kermit the Frog, and then....Yoda...LOL
were they singing "Rainbow Connection"?

You're a Genius all the time
I still have nightmares about the dreaded wheelers from The Wizard of Oz "sequel" Return to Oz (1985). That whole movie scared the living christ out of me.

Jack Skellington

The clown in the movie "IT" scares me a lot when I was a child..

Jack Skellington

You were afraid of Jack? My 3 year old niece loves him....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

THE CHILD CATCHER
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (1968)

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I still have nightmares about the dreaded wheelers from The Wizard of Oz "sequel" Return to Oz (1985). That whole movie scared the living christ out of me.

Dear God! Those things are terrifying.

I'm not sure why I'm telling you this and I'm not bragging but I have never had a single nightmare from a horror movie or monster movie. I don't know why, probably why I love them so much. I do however have a slightly irrational fear of big bushes, in Bonnie and Clyde at the end of the film they meet their demise at the hands of several lawmen and a lot of guns, (pictured is the end result below) and to this day that is still the only scene from a film that has given me terrible nightmares. Perhaps you know what I mean if you've seen the film.