Have you/ do you ever cry during movies?

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The thing is that it goes on both extremes. Some "macho men" don't cry because they've been taught it's a sign of weakness. Other male children are taught by someone not to cry. However, I believe that to be able to cry in response to art, there has to be something within you which you can "let out". I don't want to imply that my sex is the only one which may not have anything within itself. It's equally possible that a female cannot cry due to upbringing and experiences. I would truly hope that everyone can cry at art. How can you laugh and not cry? They are the co-equal flipsides.

City of Angels was the first movie that made me cried.

.....doesn't know what to put here!
i can't remember ever crying or nearly crying during a film but i probably have, i'll post the movie if i can recall a memory
i remember now i nearly cried at the end of ROCKY II lol, the ending was so breath-taking the first time you see it

Most of the time..especially when I'm watching love story.

I remember that I almost cried while watching a love story type of movie... My emotion just carried me away... LOL

.....doesn't know what to put here!
I remember that I almost cried while watching a love story type of movie... My emotion just carried me away... LOL
yea, love stories do carry your emotions away, well it's not really a love story but the norman wisdom film A Stitch In Time,
WARNING: "Minor" spoilers below
when Norman makes that, heart brocken, shocked little girl raise a smile
breaks your heart.

This movie let me Cry in to the ending...really bad on what happen Brad Pitt's wife

"If Only" made me cry, very touchy and romantic....

Never thought i'd ever cry from a movie but one and only one finnally got me and its the scene in what dreams may come when the asian chick turns into his daughter.
Although the Coyote is far supirior in intellect, Roadrunner always wins. Why is that? Wiley always puts forth his best effort, and no matter what, he always loses to a moron. I guess im sort of like Roadrunner. I just get by on dumb luck.

-The Collection-

I cry all the time. I remembered I even cried during the scene where Buzz figured out he couldn't fly. The song made me cry.

I've been told that I'm heartless, because I never cry in movies.

Welcome to the human race...
At present, I've only ever cried once during a movie - and that was watching Magnolia for the first time on Sunday night.

First time for everything, I guess.

It kind of hard for me to cry I just think its something thats hard for guys to do no matter how sad they are. But when I was little and my parents took me to see the re release of Return of the Jedi in theaters I cried at the end I can't remember why. haha, wierd thinking about it know.

I don't need a bigger boat.
The closest I ever came was when Meg Ryan died in Courage Under Fire.
It's kind of weird really. Of all the movies I've ever seen, that's the one that almost got me.

I am half agony, half hope.
This is pathetic, but I got teary-eyed yesterday during Dante's Peak when they were escaping the volcano and Ruffy the dog had only one chance to jump aboard the truck. I told you I cry over anything. It must be hormones...

or maybe I was teary-eyed because I was watching this movie in the first place? Hmmm...

Johann von Goethe

Because I am such a manly-man, i don't ever cry
but honestly, movies that have made me sad are I AM Legend because when I saw that I had to put my dog down a few days earlier because he had a huge tumor next to his stomach but the scene where Neville "euthanized" his dog brought back a whole slew of emotion that I thought was gone from me

also the end of pan's labyrinth 'nuff said... makes me cry every time, even just thinking about it

Meadows and Wook Obsessive
I cry so easily, as long as I'm watching a well made jerker :P

The two films that come straight to mind are....

The Green Mile - Every damn time, and you know the scene!

Dead Man's Shoes - I really can't describe how obsessed I am with this movie, it's perfect, and british

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
The most recent cry I had during a movie was Bridge to Terabithia.

WARNING: "BTT" spoilers below
The last part of the movie when you see how crushed Jesse is when he finds out Leslie has died is heartbreaking. The movie dragged me in from the start and made me a friend of Leslie's also and her death hurt me, and yes I cried, oh well call me a sap. Great movie though.
Yeah man, that movie's crazy sad, I watched it in a plane and I woulda cried but I tried really hard to hold it back... because i was in a plane...

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man