Star Trek XI

Tools    

Bones was my favourite and whoever they get has to have that home-grown, uncharacteristic, and underlying sexiness to them.
Deforest Kelley...SEXY?? Wow, you really are a devotee!

This will be an excllenet film... I cant wait

www.movieideas.co.uk

Beware The Probe!
Might be a good idea if you resized your pictures before you post them Nice pictures I am a big Star Trek fan
LOL.
I know, I usually would have but I wanted to throw it in people's face.
(just resized them now anyway)

Could you possibly make them a bit larger there Sci-Fi? Kinda tiny don't ya think? Cool... but waaaay to small.

IMDB now says says Kirk, Spock and McCoy are Chris Pine, Zachary Quintos and Karl Urban.

Thought I'd have a bit of fun with this. Enjoy.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	treknew.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	220.7 KB
ID:	5983  

Beware The Probe!
Well, it seems that Enterprise pic isn't the actual design for the movie after all.
Not yet, anyway, but IMO, they should be.

They are the works of Gabe Koerner who has worked on the new BSG among other things.
Here's a link to a butt-load of his new trek ideas...
http://www.gabekoerner.com/ent/

As a die-hard Trekie for as long as I can remember, I had no problem voicing my concerns about re-booting my childhood fantasy world.
The ship designs by Mr. Koerner, however have made me change my mind on this.

Yes, by all means, if Paramount is going to change canon anyway (built on Earth instead of orbital shipyard, crew all attending Acadamy around the same time…etc) then I think that the Enterprise definately should be changed as well. How can they seriously be expected to follow technology that the ’60s saw as advanced today?
Im talking about changing more than just the ship but everything else to fit the times as well. If I see Jim Kirk pull out a bulky communicator that looks like a Fisher Price toy, when my cell-phone is far more advanced, I’m gonna freak.

This ship looks damn sweet and I really hope this design is given some serious consideration for the movie.
As long-lived as Trek is and always will be, they would have had to make some serious alterations someday anyway.

Screw the smooth hull, the NX-01 looked more advanced than the 1701 and this version makes an excellent transition.
If this means 20 years from now we get a new updated version of the Enterprise-D, then I say ‘Make it so!’

The Trailer is out!!!!!!! Check out the new Star Trek 11 trailer here

ADMIN EDIT: LINK REMOVED; SELF-PROMOTIONAL.

Beware The Probe!
The Trailer is out!!!!!!! Check out the new Star Trek 11 trailer here

ADMIN EDIT: LINK REMOVED; SELF-PROMOTIONAL.
That's still the YouTube version.
There's a better one here.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809752801/video/6027003

Tyger, Tyger, Burning Bright

Yes, by all means, if Paramount is going to change canon anyway (built on Earth instead of orbital shipyard,
When I saw the teaser in the theater, this was one thing that did bug me right off... why should they change that aspect of Trek canon? Even the NX's from Enterprise were built in orbit.

Movie Forums Extra
Very excited for this!

Variety reports that Paramount is pushing back the release of J.J. Abrams' Star Trek from Dec. 25 to May 8, 2009. The move was part of a major reshuffling to the studio's release calendar, as well as DreamWorks' release calendar.

In the Beginning...
Variety reports that Paramount is pushing back the release of J.J. Abrams' Star Trek from Dec. 25 to May 8, 2009. The move was part of a major reshuffling to the studio's release calendar, as well as DreamWorks' release calendar.
Probably for the best. I heard that Abrams was unhappy with how small Eric Bana's role in the film turned out (calling it "almost a cameo"), and wanted to do a series of post production shoots to fill it out.

Also, since Trek films have been on the outs in recent years, both critically as well as commercially, it makes sense that they'd want to release this film in the spring when more people are likely to see it.

I'm impressed that they're keeping things under such incredible secrecy, though. Ten bucks to anyone who can hunt down an image of the interior of this production's Enterprise, or any cast member in costume.

Prequels take some getting used to.
I'm used to William Shatner being Kirk.
Leonard Nimoy being Spock etc.

I got used to all the different actors who have played James Bond.
That hasn't happened with all the Batmans though.
Adam West to me, is Batman.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Not a hugh fan,
*runs and ducks for cover*