What is your favorite Martial Arts film? Favorite actors?

Tools    

Well lets be honest I am a huge fan, may I also add your language is very mature haha

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
Most definitely Enter the Dragon, and of course my favorite martial arts actor is the one and only Bruce Lee.WATA!

5 deadly venoms for film. As for actor, Bruce Lee.

Success is the only Earthly judge..
Drunken Master: Jackie Chan
Thunderbolt: Jackie Chan
Hero:Jett Li
Fearless: Jett Li
Unleashed: Jett Li
Crouching Tiger Hidden
Dragon: Chou Yun Fat

I'd list more but im in class

After watching 5 minutes of Tony Jaa, I don't know if I can ever sit through another Jackie Chan movie.

For those of you who haven't seen him yet, I would suggest buying Ong Bak or the Protector as soon as possible. Youtube "Tony Jaa" first if you don't want to take my word for it. He is absolutely incredible.

I have very high hopes for this guy, he is really something special to watch.

"I am."

I must admit Fist of Legend is good, but it's actually a remake of Chinese Connection starting Bruce Lee, which I think is better since Bruce is the star .

But if you're talkin Jet Li movies, I'd have to say Kung-Fu Cult Master (aka kung-fu master) was probably his best movie IMO. If you haven't seen it, it's a must for any martial art's/jet li fan.

Chinese Connection is a runner-up, but its portrayal of the Japanese was a little one-sided. Granted, the 1920's and 1930's were not the best years for the Japanese, but Fist of Legend shows that martial artists were the same on both sides, regardless of politics.

Hi Guys,
This is my first post to this community. I totally forgot I signed up! Sorry!

My Favorite Martial Art Actor(s) are: Bruce Lee, The Venoms, Sammo Hung, Lui Chia Hui, Michelle Yeoh, Moon Li. I could go on & on My favorite Martial Art movies would take forever. you see, I have around 6,000 movies in my collection( mostly Martial Arts, Anime w/ some Sci-fi & Fantasy.) If I had to choose, I'd say all Bruce Lee & anything from Shaw Bros. productions(especially The Venom Clan). I practically eat, sleep & talk Martial Art Movies

ya viva la venoms

My favourite Martial Arts Actor has to be Jean Claude Van Dam.

My fav movies of his are: Bloodsport, Kickboxer, and one of his early ones No retrete no surender

KUNG FU-1-Enter the dragon.2-The magnificent butcher.3-Drunken master.4-Master of flying guilotine.5-The 36th chamber.6-Knockabout.7-The protector.8-Warrors two.9-Invincible Armor.10-Iron fisted monk.WUXIA-1-House of flying Daggers.2-Hero.3-crouching tiger hidden dragon.4-Iron monkey.5-The promise.CHAMBARA-1-Sword of doom.2-Samurai Assasin.3-Seven Samurai.4-Sword of the beast.5-Yojimbo.6-Samurai rebellion.7-Red lion.8-Ran.9-Goyokin.10-Samurai banners
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	doom.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	6013  

Favorite Martial Art was all the film of Jacky Chan, and I think
you knew who is my favorite right Jacky rulez

Jet Li - Romeo Must Die and all of jackie chan movies... yeah, Jackie rulez....

I like Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon, Jet Li in Romeo Must Die, and Jackie Chan in Rush Hour.

i like most of Jackie Chan's films.

Movie Forums Critic
I must sat highlander, the fighting was very real..

Enter the Dragon...I love Bruce Lee.