Star Trek: TNG Season 1

Tools    

Has anyone seen the packaging that comes with this release? It comes in a chrome type box which looks like a prop from the show. It looks sooo sweet!

Ive heard a rumour that the Region 1 release wont have this packaging which is a massive shame, theyre normally cheaper for me to buy. I may pay the extra for the packaging though.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I've seen a picture of it, but you would think they would give it the same packaging for every region. Dunno.

Not much of a trekkie so I don't really care.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Female assassin extraordinaire.
me love STN:TNG!! i don't like any other version of ST except this one.

ahh, those were the good old days. i had the biggest crush on Data for the looongest time.

Originally Posted by filmfreak
Has anyone seen the packaging that comes with this release? It comes in a chrome type box which looks like a prop from the show. It looks sooo sweet!
Is this what you mean?