Kristin Kreuk

Tools    

I say we start here to make KK top of the fhm charts in 2004

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by movieforum
I say we start here to make KK top of the fhm charts in 2004
Ugg!! The sappy queen herself??? I guess some people do actually like this whiney, terrible actress. As fans of Smallville and comics in general, my friends and I have been let down many times when the episode was ruined by this sobbing tart. Why does she start crying all the time. I mean they could be talking about what they want for lunch on the show and she starts balling.

I guess it could be the writers faults, but I doubt it. Why, oh why couldn't that horse land on her head....

Down with sniffly melodramatic actresses!!!

I had to look up “Kristin Kreuk” to find out what “it” even was… … and considering the fact, she is an actress and not a movie… ... this should have been posted in the Actors/Actresses forum… so I am moving it…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I think she's kinda freaky-lookin

It's not style, it's a way of life!
Check this:

SPAM REMOVED

Originally Posted by GQue
Check this:

SPAM... SPAM...SPAM... SPAM...

Hmmmm, 1 total post, a link to a board dedicated to a whiney sack that can't act. I doubt this is film related.... Please keep your rubbish in your yard thanks

EDITED: To remove SPAM from quote.

It's not style, it's a way of life!
Originally Posted by Sedai
Hmmmm, 1 total post, a link to a board dedicated to a whiney sack that can't act. I doubt this is film related.... Please keep your rubbish in your yard thanks
Hey Sedai,

I just found this board today. Like yourself, I have an affinity for film.
And for that very reason, I signed up.

If you are the representative of movieforums.com, I'd rather not get a welcome from you. Obviously, with your 500 posts and all , you think you are some kind of god around here. You'd have to think that because of your audacity to belittle those who are new. People have differing opinions about things than you will. I don't know about you, but I prefer to celebrate diversity rather than hamper it.

Either you're going to have a problem with me from the get-go, or you're not. I maybe new but I aim to stick around here for a long time. You don't know me but I'll let you know right now, judging from your reaction and rather adolescent comments, it's highly likely that I'm not in your age group. Are you going to be a thorn on my side or what? Either we communicate maturely or not at all. What's it going to be?

Hey Sedai,

I just found this board today. Like yourself, I have an affinity for film.
And for that very reason, I signed up.

If you are the representative of movieforums.com, I'd rather not get a welcome from you. Obviously, with your 500 posts and all , you think you are some kind of god around here.
Not at all. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't attribute ideas or stances to me that I haven't personally articulated. At no point did I belittle you or attack you personally. My comment about the actress on smallville was me expressing my opinion about an actress, or celebrating diversity if you will. I was also expressing my dislike for random posters who swing in to post links to sites without contributing comments to the community which I am a part of. At the time I posted, your post count was exactly one, and your sole post contained a link to another site. I think you may be able to see how I may have mistaken your post for an advertisement.

You'd have to think that because of your audacity to belittle those who are new. People have differing opinions about things than you will. I don't know about you, but I prefer to celebrate diversity rather than hamper it.
Again, I don't feel that I have belittled anyone personally. Your comments, however, are rife with personal attacks directed at me. I don't take offense as I feel a misunderstanding, or miscommunication has taken place.

Either you're going to have a problem with me from the get-go, or you're not. I maybe new but I aim to stick around here for a long time. You don't know me but I'll let you know right now, judging from your reaction and rather adolescent comments, it's highly likely that I'm not in your age group. Are you going to be a thorn on my side or what? Either we communicate maturely or not at all. What's it going to be?
Again I would ask you not to make assumptions about me or take potshots from across cyberspace. The way I see it, anything goes on these boards, as long as you don't get personal. I don't plan on being a thorn in your proverbial side, but I must query, will you be a thorn in our side, because your coming in swinging.....

That said, I apologize if I offended you with my earlier post, as that was not the intent, and my intent certainly wasn't to discourage new members from joinging MoFo. Keeping random advertisements off the boards was, but since I am not a moderator, chances are it wasn't my place to give anyone crap about posting anything. Again, 1000 pardons.

I would, however, try interacting a bit more with the community at first, and getting to know people. I think it's easy for members to misconstrue posts like your first for something they aren't.

So....

Clean Slate on this end, hope things work out.

Also, to clear a few things up...

My name is Mike, pleasure to meet you.
Our ages probably aren't as far off as you might think
Last but not least, welcome to MoFo.
Kristen is nauseating (ok, had to slip that one in)

_Sedai

Never heard of her until now.

What I hate are all these beautiful people being adored because of that instead of their talent. As long as you're hot, there's a chance you can be famous nowadays.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

she is really hot. smallville makes her look even hotter! i think she should be up there for fhm in 2004 as well.

I didn't know she was in movies. Anyway, I like watching Smallville, and I think Kristin is an alright actress, but she should probably stick to modeling. I can see her being typecast after Smallville because it's seems that - at first look- her "range" of acting isn't that wide.

Although I do enjoy her in the role she has as Lana Lang(sp?) I really can't see her in anything that's remotely different.

kristin's really hot! i can't disagree with all of the bad acting comments. her part on smallville is repetitive, "clark i love you!", "clark, you're too protective of me!", "clark i love you again!", *cries some more. but she's hot!

She went to my elementary school and my high school. When Smallville was debuting, my teacher would keep telling us to watch it and support her since she used to be a student of his.

I don't like her character in Smallville. I haven't watched Smallville for some time but I doubt her acting has imporved since the last time I saw her act.

Originally Posted by natzo
She went to my elementary school and my high school. When Smallville was debuting, my teacher would keep telling us to watch it and support her since she used to be a student of his.

I don't like her character in Smallville. I haven't watched Smallville for some time but I doubt her acting has imporved since the last time I saw her act.

lol my buddys gf is good freinds with her and parties it up at the stone temple? what year you graduate from eric hamber?

I also went to Hamber, she is in my year book, I think shes hot but her acting in SV apeers to be limited by the writers, I hope to se her acting some where else to really judge her performance.

Shes likes to do TV more then Movies i guess... She was in EuroTrip as Fiona. And her name is in a song called "Scotty Doesnt Know" Which is a really Catchy tune.

Originally Posted by cirix
I also went to Hamber, she is in my year book, I think shes hot but her acting in SV apeers to be limited by the writers, I hope to se her acting some where else to really judge her performance.
small world

what year did you grad and i dont suppose you went to edith cavell?

Hmmm how are we suppose to know if you did go to the same school she did??? for all i know i went to the same school as Johnny Depp.

Whether you're telling the truth , or not to just to get attention....post a pic of her from the yearbook. That will possibly prove she went to school with you.

Originally Posted by jrs
Whether you're telling the truth , or not to just to get attention....post a pic of her from the yearbook. That will possibly prove she went to school with you.
Yea right likes hes going do that?