What Happened to Kevin Smith?

Tools    

BANNED
ive got to ask this. What ever happened to kevin smith?
His movies are hillarious excecpt for the clerks series. Is he planning for a new movie.

He directed and wrote Jersey Girl which comes out on March 19th of 2004.

With:

Ben Affleck
Liv Tyler
George Carlin
Jason Biggs
Jennifer Lopez
Matt Damon
Meghan Elizabeth
Edward Janda
Jason Lee

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Liv Tyler and Jason Lee, I'm there man!

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by TheOne
ive got to ask this. What ever happened to kevin smith?
His movies are hillarious excecpt for the clerks series. Is he planning for a new movie.
You don't like Clerks? Clerks is like...the epitome of Smith!

The Original Computer Virus
You... y.. you dont like Clerks? How? I like Kevin Smith because I'm from Jersey so I like movies that always have 2 stoners from New Jersey in them.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I think they meant Clerks the animated series. Surely no one enough to dislike Clerks the movie.

Do you know my poetry?
I loved the Clerks Animated Series, I thought it was a very very funny show. But it was too short of a series, I wish there was alot more episodes than only six.

Hi
Kevin Smith is too busy to even finish his own comic mini-series's

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Tuna
Kevin Smith is too busy to even finish his own comic mini-series's
Yes I await the next issue with baited breath. Black cat has it goin on...

The Green Lantern
Did'nt like 'Clerks'? What's wrong with you?? It was awesome!!

I'm not suppose to be here today!!!

Salsa Shark
Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might.
Beware My Power...Green Lantern's Light"

--Green Lantern Oath--

"The Green Lantern Corps has battled against the forces of evil and chaos for a millennium. To serve is the ultimate honor."

The Strongest Girl Alive
Kevin Smith is a briliant writer, which is the only reason why I let the childishness of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back slide and I focus on his many good acomplishments. My favorite movie of his is Dogma, despite (or possibly because of) what religious freaks say. but in all honesty I think he should shape up and finish the black cat series and stop making damn movies with stupid Ben Affleck! I loved the stuff he did on DD. it really showed his quality as a writer.

I really dig on Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I found it to be a lot of fun. But that is just my opinion.

Kevin Smith is a king! I've loved every movie of his (including J&SBSB) and cannot wait for Jersey Girl! Have to say though, i'm a little worried about J.Lo (im not a fan) but if Kevin Smith can make Ben Affleck look good then maybe he'll do the same with her.
Can't wait to see Liv Tyler & Jason Lee, they are two of my fav actors!
Snoogans.

Originally Posted by Black_Cherry
Kevin Smith is a king! I've loved every movie of his (including J&SBSB) and cannot wait for Jersey Girl! Have to say though, i'm a little worried about J.Lo (im not a fan) but if Kevin Smith can make Ben Affleck look good then maybe he'll do the same with her.
Can't wait to see Liv Tyler & Jason Lee, they are two of my fav actors!
Snoogans.
WARNING: "Jersey Girl" spoilers below
What I surmised from the trailer is that Lopez dies fairly early in the movie...but...I can't be to sure.

Good, good

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
WARNING: "Jersey Girl" spoilers below
What I surmised from the trailer is that Lopez dies fairly early in the movie...but...I can't be to sure.

Originally Posted by Black_Cherry
Good, good

So??!!??!! What's so bad about having Jennifer Lopez in it anyways?

Originally Posted by jrs
So??!!??!! What's so bad about having Jennifer Lopez in it anyways?

I spose you're right. I actually don't mind her too much as an actress, i really liked Out Of Sight but im not a big fan of her in general. Maybe i shouldn't be so judgmental and just wait till i've seen it. I adore Kevin Smith, and in my mind he can do no wrong, so him putting her in it must be a good decision

Here are my favorite KS movies, from least to greatest. 1=best blah blah blah

1.Mallrats
2.Dogma
3.Clerks
4.J&SBSB
5.Chasing Amy (never saw it)

Kevin Smith is hilarious, and I wish he'd do more movies with his usual characters. Hem Hem, Randall, Dante, Brody, Willem (the sailboat guy) and uhhhhhhhh Jay and Silent Bob! Randall and Brody are cousins so that's why they are only second on my favorites list to Silent Bob. Oh yeah, the best name KS has ever come up with . . .drumroll. . .Steve-Dave. "Don't you go in that store!" "You tell em' Steve-Dave!"
And found he was eating his shoe.