Favorite Uncut Films

Tools    

Ever Since 1984 The British Public Have Had To Put Up With So Many Films Being Cut To Ribbons Buy The Bbfc. So I Thought It Was A Good Idea To Find Out Our Favourite Films That Have Been Cut In This Country And The Versions We Have Found And Enjoyed Uncut!

So Here Are Some Of Mine!!!

1/ House By The Cemetry..region 1
2/ Die Hard..region 1
3/ Hellraiser Hellbound..unrated Version
4/ Re-animator..unrated Version
5/ Halloween The Curse Of Michael Myers..shadow Version
6/ Zombie Flesh Eaters...american Version..not Vipco's One

I Could Go On All Day!!!!!!!

Its even worse when the cuts are made to general release DVD and video.

Apparently the recent Indiana Jones boxset DVD is cut. According to the BBC DVD website the Temple Of Doom DVD is cut in the same way that it would if shown on evening TV. You don't see Whatshisface pull the heart out of the sacrifice at all. I'm not spending £40 on a film thats not what I saw at the cinema, I'm buying R1!

Holy bombs make holy holes...
I had no idea there was such shocking censorship in Britain. You folks need to start a protest. It's one thing if it is being broadcast on T.V. but when you buy a product, the whole thing should be yours.

That's rediculous.
Dennis: Oh king, eh, very nice. And how'd you get that eh? By exploiting the workers! By 'anging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. If there's ever going to be any progress with the--
Woman: I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.

-The Holy Grail

I had seen "The Godfathers" movies uncut it was really realy good!
Other then that I can't think of any other shows I seen that was uncut non I watch or heard of anyway.
Anyway see you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

You can see to what cuts have been made to British movies here on this site.
http://www.worldwidedvdforums.com/censor.php

Originally Posted by lament to die 4
5. Halloween The Curse Of Michael Myers..shadow Version
I always knew the title was Halloween 666, but I never knew that it was subtitled "the shadow version".

Originally Posted by jrs
I always knew the title was Halloween 666, but I never knew that it was subtitled "the shadow version".
I think he means thats what version of the dvd he has... possibly a bootleg, I've never heard of the "shadow version" either.