Movie Death Match

Tools    

Rules:
Two movies are listed for 48 hours. People vote for the movie that they enjoy the most, and after the time is expired, the winner is pitted against another movie. I'll keep track of setting up the challenges. Let's see if this works, last thread liket this was abandoned.

First up:

AMADEUS

THE RIGHT STUFF
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

i'll pick Amadeus...what an odd couple of movies to put together - i like it

Evolution in Progress...
Amadeus

*sigh* I think this thread might die out Slaytan...

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Amadeus

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Evolution in Progress...
Hooray Hope is still there for the thread!

Amadeus. I haven't seen the other one.

Evolution in Progress...
Patton all the way, i only voted for Amadeus the first time because i hadn't seen the other... i don't even remember what it was about but i know i saw Amadeus

PATTON OWNS

Evolution in Progress...
Sombody come to Pattons aid...please....

Evolution in Progress...
Yes, you are my hero Pid, you are the nexus in my universe and my shrine for you shall shine in the heavens.

P.S. Hey Slaytan it might help to put in a few more recent movies to get some of the younger non super movie buffs to cast votes...just a thought, keep cool flaming satan man

Evolution in Progress...
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Stop it! You're giving me a boner!
Wow i was still thinking of Emmanuelle Chriqui till i saw what you said and lost my boner

Lets see the next contender......

patton