Is there one movie everyone likes?

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
I haven't even seen this Sinbad film, but I just wanted to say that I think that this game was excellent the way 7thson intended it to be in his opening post. It will be too messy if everyone are going to give their own opinion on every single film - whether they Like it or Dislike it. But one week is a long time in this place. Maybe 2-3 days would be enough.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Didn't see it.
BTW, It's Raider's of the Lost ARK!!!! Not Arc.

Originally Posted by jamesglewisf
BTW, It's Raider's of the Lost ARK!!!! Not Arc.
True...My mistARK!!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Raising Arizona is a movie that everyone likes.

Same goes for A Christmas Story. And if you don't like A Christmas Story, you have no heart.

Do you know my poetry?
Who could not like A Christmas Story, its probably the best holiday film of ALL time.

I like Christmas story too, good time of year to chose it also, looks like it could be a winner.

"A Christmas Story" is deffinetly a must for me around the holidays i probably watch it three times or more hehe

You can never go wrong with a leg lamp. BooYa!!

Hi
Everyone I know seems to love Fight Club, it has gotten rather annoying actually..

there's a frog in my snake oil
I like Raising Arizona now, but the first time i was so slack jawed with happily baffled hypnotism that i slid into sleep (too slow paced for me at the time). As for a christmas film, i never watch christmas films (still, if i haven't seen it, i can't dislike it can i ). Unless you count any of the sinbad films, all of which are fine

But on the others - Psycho was quality (i can still remember me and two mates bumping our heads in unison on a ledge behind the sofa at one point ) - nothing else to say - i wish i'd watched it when the main actress was a star, so the shock kill would've had extra punch.

Blue bros is always fun too. I had no problem with the religious aspect (can't really take that nun seriously now can you ) - but i can imagine people who don't like the music, or the silliness wouldn't enjoy.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Blue bros is always fun too.
Actually, I never really liked The Blues Brothers.

Blues Bros was always one of those movies i just didn't "get"...over the years i've watched it a number of times trying to understand the obsession people have with it, but i just don't get it...to the point where i have come to hate it...i just don't find it funny...AT ALL...i think its quite idiotic and lame

i'd have to go with Raiders of the Arch (yes, i spelt it like that on purpose!!!)

Originally Posted by n7of9
Blues Bros was always one of those movies i just didn't "get"...over the years i've watched it a number of times trying to understand the obsession people have with it, but i just don't get it...to the point where i have come to hate it...i just don't find it funny...AT ALL...i think its quite idiotic and lame

i'd have to go with Raiders of the Arch (yes, i spelt it like that on purpose!!!)
Hey! It's you! You know, we all miss you around here.

aaawwwww shucks :-)

Originally Posted by 7thson
WOW!! those are big lips...are they real?
doubt it not, son number 7