Which Zoloft Character R U?

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
Zoloft is a prescription that helps people who suffer from anxiety and depression. The commercial for this drug has little ovale characters that mope around with sad looks on their faces. I've compiled some of the characters here for you to choose from. Select which of the 5 in the scenerio best describes your outlook on life--or simply make up your own:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	zoloft1.1.jpg
Views:	1103
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	1956  

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance
What the???

anyway...

What is that thing on the top right doing? Having problems getting his **** together? That would probably be my choice anyway. That's me.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
What the???
That's what I'm thinking........ Which ZOLOFT character are you???

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
hahaha

I'm the second one.

they would NEVER show commercials in Australia about prescription medication...man, you guys have all the fun!!! Zoloft (along with some other goodies like Prozac and ...wooohhooo...benzos!!) are pretty hard to get over here..and when you do get them, lots of vists and talks with your doctor follow

oh, i'm all of them by the way (i can't actually work out what is what with all the characters, so i'm giving the safe (or most probable!!)answer)

[ps...i don't mean any of this...i take prescription medication seriously and would never play with it...i just bull$hit about it...gotta laugh at ourselves, right?]

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by n7of9
they would NEVER show commercials in Australia about prescription medication...man, you guys have all the fun!!!
Yeah, that's why I started my post with a "what the?". In Sweden that's a big no no too, but it would be fun to see some of those commercials. I think it was in Ireland that I saw a commercial for marijuana for medical purposes. That was hillarious...