[Insert Birthday Greeting Here] Mary!

Tools    

Twenty-five!
A quarter of your life, gone and never to be seen again!

Yeah, I know.
But to tell her that death awaits her at every turn might have been a bit much.

Though of course, it does.
Very, very much.
Always.

You guys certainly know how to make a birthday girl feel as if she's on the road to some inevitable, hellish demise.

woohhhooooo....happy birthday mary

i cried when i turned 25 (how sad!!!!) but mark my words, the best years are yet to come...i LOVED my late 20s, and life is still getting better and better....so a big >HAPPY BIRTHDAY< to you....kiss kiss

I am having a nervous breakdance
Our future famous author is turning 25! That we have to celebrate ..ehrm.. a lot!

Mary, you're the wittiest of the wittiest smart asses on this board and you're quite unique. I understand that you were here long before me but had to go to jail for some time, so I am glad that you came back to us because you made this forum different in a positive way for me. It is always great fun to read your posts. Now, go easy on the cake tonight and compensate with vodka instead...

Happy Birthday, Mary!!!

My present to you is a trip to:

..where you will go on white squirrel safari and catch a glimpse of hundreds of:

..while eating tons of:

Enjoy!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Happy Birthday.......Mary........!!!!!

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

there's a frog in my snake oil
Happy 25th oh lolling loquacious one! Like 7of says, it keeps getting better [says an aged and patronising 27-year-old ] And none of us can wait for your first forays into fame and fortune (coz we all want to be invited to your 30th in your lavish author's mansion )

Do some whooping and brain-commuting for me on your drinking spree

Gg (all winked out)

Who's this Mary you all speak of? I don't remember any Mary an MoFo. I suppose I should wish her a happy birthday anyway, just in case we run into eachother.

Oh wait, is she that chick who looks like John Goodman and smells like salmon soup? God, I hope not. She creeps me out.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Happy 25th Birthday Mary!

You've brightened up this place since you came back. You are definately the coolest and the funniest woman MoFo. Fo' shizzle my sizzle.

Here's to a wonderful birthday. Let us know how you celebrated it.

Lets put a smile on that block
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOY JOY! I cant wait to be 25 like you.....well actually i can, but if im half as cool as you are at this beautiful age then i'll be happy

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Can't believe I almost missed this thread! Have the happiest f*ckin' birthday anyone has ever had, Mary. You rock. And you know that when you become famous, I will have to borrow money off of you.. Not really, but I say that to everyone.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Get off my island
Happy Birthday, Mary, have a good one

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

I must become Caligari..!
dont really know you well, but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Happy Birthday Mary-acious!

All of you, without exception, rock my soul. Thanks for the lovely wishes of birthday happiness!

I had a fabulous day, although t'would have been even better if I hadn't had to work. But everyone there was great with the cards and the well-wishes, and my work friends took me out for lunch and sang "Happy Birthday" in front of the entire restaurant.

My party turned out to be near-perfect. Almost everyone I wanted to be there was there, and they brought me a red "Birthday Girl" cowboy hat to wear all night. T-roy grilled me up a perfect steak, and there were brownies and cupcakes. I also recieved some great presents, several of which were alcohol-based, some of which were candy-based, and the rest of which were reading-material based. (One notable: I got a (the?) Johnny the Homicidal Maniac graphic novel!) There was also a pair of socks that say, "We'll Miss You!" among my presents, because my friends are freakish and strange. I love them, thought--socks and friends.

And then, once everyone left, T-roy and I snuggled on the couch in the wee hours of the morning and watched (well, kind of ) Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.

So it was a lovely day: not without its mishaps, o' course, but just a kick-ass good time. I wish y'all could have been there.