Washington Redskins are changing their name and logo

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Now I know why, whenever there's a Red Skins game on, I find my blond-haired daughter right up against the TV with her hands on the screen, as she keeps turning to me and saying "They're here."

P.S. I don't have a daughter.
Gosh, I assume and hope I'm not the only one who got this movie reference.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Now I know why, whenever there's a Red Skins game on, I find my blond-haired daughter right up against the TV with her hands on the screen, as she keeps turning to me and saying "They're here."

P.S. I don't have a daughter.
I was JUST typing my reply to say I had no idea you had a kid! All things considered though, I'm not sure I'd want that kid. Or that creepy medium/nanny that always accompanies her. You just roll that T.V. set right out the hotel door, where it belongs. Let the Spielberg nazis have at it, what with their face-melting antics.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

The Adventure Starts Here!
I was JUST typing my reply to say I had no idea you had a kid! All things considered though, I'm not sure I'd want that kid. Or that creepy medium/nanny that always accompanies her. You just roll that T.V. set right out the hotel door, where it belongs.

That movie holds up pretty well after all these years, BTW.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
That movie holds up pretty well after all these years, BTW.
That's one of the MANY horror flicks I watched as a kid, when I was WAY too young to be watching such movies!!! That tree freaked me right the hell out. And that clown doll!? OMG!

The list, as repressed memories resurface include:
  • Poltergeist
  • Terminator
  • Heavy Metal
  • An American Werewolf in London
  • Altered States
  • That leechy ear scene in Star Trek II
  • Grease
  • Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
  • The House Where Evil Dwells