Washington Redskins are changing their name and logo

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
Now I know why, whenever there's a Red Skins game on, I find my blond-haired daughter right up against the TV with her hands on the screen, as she keeps turning to me and saying "They're here."

P.S. I don't have a daughter.
Gosh, I assume and hope I'm not the only one who got this movie reference.

I just want to hug (your FACE)!
Now I know why, whenever there's a Red Skins game on, I find my blond-haired daughter right up against the TV with her hands on the screen, as she keeps turning to me and saying "They're here."

P.S. I don't have a daughter.
I was JUST typing my reply to say I had no idea you had a kid! All things considered though, I'm not sure I'd want that kid. Or that creepy medium/nanny that always accompanies her. You just roll that T.V. set right out the hotel door, where it belongs. Let the Spielberg nazis have at it, what with their face-melting antics.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy."
- Captain Steel

The Adventure Starts Here!
I was JUST typing my reply to say I had no idea you had a kid! All things considered though, I'm not sure I'd want that kid. Or that creepy medium/nanny that always accompanies her. You just roll that T.V. set right out the hotel door, where it belongs.

That movie holds up pretty well after all these years, BTW.

I just want to hug (your FACE)!
That movie holds up pretty well after all these years, BTW.
That's one of the MANY horror flicks I watched as a kid, when I was WAY too young to be watching such movies!!! That tree freaked me right the hell out. And that clown doll!? OMG!

The list, as repressed memories resurface include:
  • Poltergeist
  • Terminator
  • Heavy Metal
  • An American Werewolf in London
  • Altered States
  • That leechy ear scene in Star Trek II
  • Grease
  • Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
  • The House Where Evil Dwells

Shoulda happened a long time ago.