The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Ups: Day went in really fast

Downs: I now have a headache

ups: i woke up today and i still have all my senses
downs: so much self sabotage today its not funny... cast spells for the new moon and im afraid i havent put my heart into it...

history *is* moralizing
ups: i'm still alive and Gilmore Girls is not cancelled yet...

There's treachery afoot!!!
Ups: I got my whole new batch of comics for the month. YAY!!! I cooked Spaghetti Sauce from scratch for the first time.
Downs: Nothing.

ups: I woke up again... with all senses and so damn happy its unbelievable no sun in sight just snow and cold but I ams feelin happy
downs: I have a social work paper due today and the weekend retreat option is looking pretty grim... really wanted to go

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
DOWNS: a random stranger informed me on my drive in this morning that my license plate tags are out of date as of yesterday. I am on Day 3: The Jury Duty Crisis, and due back at the courthouse tomorrow.

UPS: I called AAA and I can take care of the tag business before I have to be at the courthouse tomorrow. I learned today not to have the cooked stuff in the cafeteria... think I'll check into local eateries tomorrow - one more lesson learned. Am starting to know my way around downtown LA and it's been gorgeous weather, despite the rain, for when I've had to walk from the parking to the courthouse and back (about 4 blocks). Fascinating, hearing the potential jurors' stories.

history *is* moralizing
downs: it's been exactly one year day for day i last kissed someone
downs number 2: it's been more than 3 years since i loved someone
ups: it's not the last life i have, nor is it yours
downs number 3: see above

ups: the musical's over, cast party and all

downs: the musical's over, cast party and all. and I have a 6-8 page paper due Friday

Ups: played pool~ Oscar came to watch us play, shes wickedly hilarious. We have so much fun when were together. However, after I am ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS SORE as we never stop laughing. This is why we only see each other twice a year or so LoL... who needs alcohol when we have each other!
and finally got sleep

Downs: it was only 4.5 hrs LoL I spose thats normal though 45hrs w/o is longer then most bouts though!!! need cure for insomnia...

Originally Posted by nebbit
Downs: feeling sick

Ups: slowly getting better
Downs: Knowing nebbit is feeling sick.

Ups: knowing nebbit is getting better.