Caitlyn Your Turning Twenty Four

Tools    

Cait, one of the most treasured people to me personally on this site and I know that there is probably 24hrs to go but as far as Australia is concerned Cait, is having a birthday today.

Happy Birthday Friend. You truly are a MoFoian and I respect you as highly as I have the capacity to respect (and thats alot just so you know) I hope you stick around time to come. I send my best wishes for your special and momentous day. Rock on until dawn.

Love Ya Darlin'

EDIT: turned all Caitlyn's into Cait's
Attached Images

D'oh...you'd think I'd have remembered that hers was just one day after mine (I even PMd her about it a long time ago).

Happy Birthday, Cait.

When do we get a new shot of that fiery mane of yours? [/shameless]

I am having a nervous breakdance
Caitlyn,

You were the first to add me on your buddy list when I came here and you have also become a friend outside MoFo. Someone who I can talk to about everything on sleepless nights on the Messenger when you are working late in the office.

You are kind, pretty, serious, funny, calm but with a sleeping lion inside , wise, loyal, redheaded , compassionate, reliable, irish, cherokee (oooh lethal combination), a cat, an eagle. In short, you are a very very beautiful person and a damn good friend.

Your indian name should be either Swimming With Alligators or Dragged By Dogs.

Happy Birthday, Caitlyn the MoFo Matron! May you have many many more happy years in your life!

Piddz

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

My life isn't written very well.
Sometimes I think that everyone that I'd like to have as my friends are located right here at Mofo. I'm constantly amazed at how I can't meet people like you in real life. Yes I have a few very close friends in reality, but meeting people in here makes me wonder why I don't have more. Perhaps people in real life aren't as honest, caring or open-minded as all of you are here.

Which brings me to Cait'. Cait' has a way of saying the perfect thing, the wisest reply, in as little words as possible. She's not easily angered, but her passion comes through in topics that move her.

Cait' and I have corresponded through PM's, I have told her some things about myself that nobody else knows, and she has opened up to me. Yes Cait' is special.

So I would like to wish you, our Cait', a very happy birthday. I hope that
this day will fill your head with excitement for the future. I hope this day brings you decisions about the rest of your life. I hope that this day is filled with gifts of clear sight and positive conclusions. I hope this day becomes that one day you will remember as changing your life.

Happy Birthday Caitlyn, we love you and your spirit.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Dear cait',

You have been a very good friend to me for as long as I can remember. From our conversations and etc. You have helped me out at times of needd, as well as I have to you. You are one of my favorite MoFos here on this site and I am very glad to have met you.

Have a Wonderful and Happy 24th Birthday!!

I don't know you as well as the others who've posted on here--our PMs are yet in the tentative stages--but I look forward to getting to know you better in the future. And, hey, I'm 24, too, so we've already got the in-commons up in here.

So happy birthday, year-sister! May your presents be many and your cake-and-ice-cream eating neither give you a tummy ache nor go "straight to your hips," as my mother is so fond of saying.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Ah Caity-lyn. Always reminding me of my word-addiction sins with your right-to-the-point/spot-on thing that you do so well. Keep frisking those dubious facts m'lady Happy Buffday! (r u naked now? No? It's traditional for heaven's sake! You were the first time ) [oh wait - now i sound friendlier than i actually am with Cait. We've only exchanged the odd pm PM - damn, n'other faux pa ]

Who can forget the witty argument poem against Django on the Poem Thread? Who can forget the one-paragraph arguments that are so well worded it isn't even funny? I certainly can't, and I envy your way with words, and at 24!! True, I'm only 12, but I know that being that intelligent at 24 definitely means you have great things headed your way.

Happy birthday Cait!

I loved Naisy's little hippie up above so much that it gave me a great idea for a birthday present for Caity:

A New Car!

VROOM! VROOM!

Happy Birthday,
Sexy C./Jason

ahhh to be 24 again...

Happy Birthday Cait!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Cait, Happy birthday! Hey, if I coulda stood on my head a little longer 19 years ago, you and Yoda coulda had the same birthday....

Well, maybe not....

ANYWAY, make it a whole week and pamper yerself!

Linda

Awww … I never expected all this… I don’t even know what to say except… Thank you… thank you… thank you… You guys are the greatest…

Oooo Sexy… We could have a blast in that bus… Just load up all the MoFo’s and MoFoettes and take the ultimate road trip…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Looks like I missed your birthday when I was gone Cait.
Are you celebrating this weekend? What are you going to do?

Happy Belated Birthday Cait

You know how I feel about you. Thanks for being there for me when I've needed someone. You're a good friend.

By the way...how's that shoulder holding up?

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums

Happy birthday Cait! (Sorry I'm so late .....)

You are without a doubt the sweetest MoFo. I'm not good with words, but it has been my absolute privilege to know you.

Um.....well...(running out of interesting birthday pictures...would love to know where sexy finds his....) Ah yes! Here we are....

Anyway...have hope you have/had a great birthday, and may you have many more!

I know I am Late but happy birthday, I hope you had a nice day, oh by the way this a picture of me, I don't know how Beale got it,

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
I have my ways.....

there's a frog in my snake oil
look out nebs - he's got a camera in your naked-cake-eating room!

It was beauty killed the beast.
Happy belated birthday Caitlyn.

We haven't really interracted very much on these forums, but Kong is always impressed with your posts. You seem to be one of the most intelligent, rational, and reasonable people here. Hope you have many, many happy birthdays to come.