Introducing....

Tools    

Introducing me, I got bored and whats more I was getting jealous at all these new guys having Thread to introduce them, I wanted to get into the act so ah what do you do in these things....

Hello, my name is Naisy and im 18 and not-so-new here, I like movies. Jackie Chan is my faviourite actor and my cats name is Pig Guts, I hope to meet you all soon and you make me welcome

FREAK!!!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

yey...another aussie...welcome and have fun

Hello Naisy and Welcome… I know you’ll have a lot of fun here…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

hello and welcome Naisy..........hope you have lots of fun......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Get off my island

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!