Which Actors could play other Famous people

Tools    

If the title confused you then lets put it this way what actors look like other actors and could play a role as another actor in another age for example:

Jason Biggs (American Pie) could play a younger version of Adam Sandler

Brad Pitt with a clean shave and hair cut like he had in Spy Game could play Bon Jovi

The Olson Twins could play each other

Get the drift?

Jodie Foster and Holly Hunter kinda look alike.
Peter Jackson could play an older, larger Russel Crowe
Pat Morita( Mr Miyage, Karate Kid) could play twins with Yoda
(old Yoda not the new CGI Yoda)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Dustin Hoffman - Leonard Cohen

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Carla Gugino (The One) = Nicole Kidman

In one of her characters in The One where she is wearing a tight pink dress she fully reminded me of Nicole.

Another, the person who plays Floop in Spy Kids (the first one and I did have his real name but right now it is not coming to me) could also play Robert Downey Junior, it may not be a perfect match but definatly a resemblance! I love you all

Kimberly Elise could portray a young Cicely Tyson.
Queen Latifah is a dead ringer for a younger, more glamorous Pearl Bailey.
Eddie Griffin has to be first choice for the bio on Sammy Davis, Jr.
Debra Messing is the only pick for a bio on Lucille Ball.
Either Regis Philbin or Wayne Newton could portray Liberace. (Or Regis and Wayne could portray each other.)

Mark Walhburg could play Matt Damon!

Josh Lucas could play Matthew Mcconahey and also the other way.

www.forumninja.com
George Clooney could play Cary Grant

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Liam Neeson could play Fidel Castro.

lol, good call

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by KnicksRIP
lol, good call
Yeah, I actually think they really look a lot like each other. The forehead, the nose, the eyes... They both have very "intense" features over their faces... Neeson must have been thought of at some early stage of a project involving Castro sometime.

Colin Farrell could play Noel Gallagher in Oasis - The Movie. Not mirror like, but I think Farrell would definitely be the man for the job.

Gabriel Byrne could play Bryan Ferry.

Put me in your pocket...

I think Catherine Zeta-Jones could play Elizabeth Taylor or Hedy Lemarr.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
well penelope cruz looks like nicole kidman i always get those two confused.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
ooo i forgot...Harrison ford looks alot like ashton kutcher.When i saw a picture of Ashton and demi i was like harrison hooked up with a looker.But then i read the caption and i was like oh its ashton.Those two are twins.

Originally Posted by crazy chick
well penelope cruz looks like nicole kidman i always get those two confused.
Yes dead-ringers

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by B-card
Audrey Tautou can play Audrey Hepburn as well
another good call... Michelle Mognahan (sp?) could possibly pull it off as well