Happy Anniversary To ME!

Tools    

Well I missed out on the birthday op, the intro op, so now im capitalising on making my own Anniversary thread. Well....congratulations me.

Im the only one here, I have to fill up time

HAPPY BIRTHDA Y!

I See You When You're Sleeping
You thought I'd missed it. eh? Well I haven't!

A Present for You!!!!

It's Image Machine washable, plush and huggable!

It's High Quality, and did I mention - He's Cute!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	mysticaldragon_1723_13836237.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	987  

Happy Anniversary Naisy….

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Happy Anniversary Naisy.................!!!!!!!!!!

.......way to go............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Thanks for sticking around Mick, you've helped make this site entertaining to say the least. I guess disgusting at most...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Put me in your pocket...
Happy Anniversary Naisy! This place wouldn't be the same without you.

My life isn't written very well.
Anniversary or not Naisy, we celebrate everytime we see you logged in!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FRIEND!!!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

r3port3r66 thats the nicest things ive ever read, thanks and thank you to all of you.

Nikster, Caitlyn and Gracie, its always a pleasure, i always get a little smile whenever I see you around, friends for life you guys shall be mofo or no mofo.

Slay you always remind me of a father that I should of had protective, smart, strick and fair. Its been a pleasure posting with you.

Annie Ive not known you personally for long but reading your posts is never boring. Same with you MinionTV even if we do have our differences and Jas who could forget you, I definatly had no idea what sex you were when i first joined (still some doubts now ) but you were the first to welcome, first to help and first to make me laugh here, so to all of you may much more time together be in store for me in the future.

oooooo...i missed it....it was my Easter yesterday...will you forgive me and accept my belated wishes??

hippy anniversary witch-boy

Easter yesterday? geez you people are behind! Thanks anyway n7of9, your avatar still freaks me (only because i have a phobia of bald chicks) but a great person lies beneath that avatar.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Ja må han leva
Ja må han leva
Ja må han leva uti hundrade år!

Javisst ska han leva
Javisst ska han leva
Javisst ska han leva uti hundrade ååååååååår!!!!

Enjoyed my swedish birthdaysong?!?!!

Hmmmmmmm..... Anniversary... it is your birthday, right??

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally posted by Naisy
Easter yesterday? geez you people are behind! Thanks anyway n7of9, your avatar still freaks me (only because i have a phobia of bald chicks) but a great person lies beneath that avatar.
you people ...who might that be???

hhhmmmm...you have inspired me to look for another avatar...one that is more warm and fuzzy with a tinge of weirdness...to better describe myself....i'll keep an eye out