Weird Al: Comic Brillence OR Wacko?
85.71%
6 votes
He Is funny and a good laugh
14.29%
1 votes
He Is Screwed Up In The Head
7 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Here is a debate Ive had many a times to me Weird Al, has some of the funniest music/parodies around and tis a comic genius. WHat is your opinion?

I totally agree with you Naisy… Weird Al is a comic genius and I love his stuff…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Weird Al Yankovic for me is great, I have many songs/parodies on my computer and I get more and more each day, my personal favourites at the moment would have to be:

You Dont Love Me Anymore
Im Fat
and Eat It

I have 2 cd's of his........and he is BRILLIANT........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I wouldn't call him BRILLIANT... he's okay... I used to be really into him when I was a child. Loved "UHF" and all that... but now I can take it or leave it.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Got you all beat. Been a fan since 1978 -- before he had his first record deal. Saw him in concert six times, met him four times. Have three separate autographed items. Have all his albums, nearly all on every format available (vinyl, cassette and CD). Have UHF. Have T-shirts, posters, tapes of all sorts of TV appearances and specials over the years, cassettes of bootleg stuff he's never recorded on albums, etc. etc.

I think he's brilliant. No matter how down I get, he can always make me laugh. The good kind of laugh.

Double thumbs-up from me. (That's me, Al, and my two sons. Yes, one is Yoda.)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	alboys97a.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	707  

Yoda is the shaggy, curly haired, blue shirt wearing guy in the front, right.... ?