What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

That shot of Cleese was supposed to be from Pontiac Moon.
John Cleese isn't even in Pontiac Moon so Google super fu*ked you on that one.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Taylor Negron, Michael McKean, and Sean Young are Young Doctors in Love, Meg Ryan and Russell Crowe in Proof of Life, Nancy Travis and Bob Hoskins in Passed Away.

And you act like it's a big deal to just name the movies once you identified them. I was confirming your movie knowledge, not questioning it. If you had included the three titles to your answer I wouldn't have had anything to add.

Except for maybe that clip from the Coen Brothers flick. Best scene in that movie!

Wild guess.. Dustin Hoffman?
Yuppers! It is Dusty.

Dustin Hoffman

The twenty films are, in order, Little Big Man (Carol Androsky), Confidence (Andy Garcia), Finding Neverland (Johnny Depp dancing with a bear), Mad City (William Atherton), Ishtar (Ron Berglas), Agatha (Timothy Dalton), Marathon Man (the diamond district after the alarmed woman is hit by a cab after seeing the Weiße Engel), The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc (Vincent Cassel and Tchéky Karyo as knights), All the President’s Men (F. Murray Abraham making The Watergate bust), Papillon (Steve McQueen in a dream sequence), Tootsie (some of the soap opera cast shocked by Dorothy’s reveal), Family Business (Sean Connery & Matthew Broderick in masks), Straight Time (Theresa Russell), The Tale of Despereaux (a coin from the castle), Midnight Cowboy (passengers on the bus to Miami), Billy Bathgate (Nicole Kidman), The Graduate (Alice Ghostley and the Singleman party), Wag the Dog (Anne Heche), Kramer vs. Kramer (Jack Ramage), and Rain Man (Jerry Molen).

Dustin in Ishtar

Dustin in Agatha

Dustin in Tootsie

Dustin in Billy Bathgate

You're up, Claire.

Roxanne Arquette is all I got.