Make your own movie title

Tools    

Simple game. Not necessarily a game of parody or mockery but anything is welcome, just try to make your title say or mean something, like my forst one....

Strangers: Their Silent and Indirect Interrogation

My second one is a spin off my first:

The Organized Interrogation of the Easiest Unsuspecting Target

And then my third would be, uh...

Wrung Like a Wet Towel for Useless Information

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
My Satian pink film title:

Wet Rape Juice: Angel Slave Torture
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

RANDOM ACTS OF PENETRATION : love, life, laughter

The Edge of Reason

- I actually wanted to use this as the title for a single-panel cartoon I was developing in the 90's. It was a play on "The Age of Reason" but also a wink to the cartoon "The Far Side"... if Gary Larson was going to show us The Far Side, then I was going to show the very Edge of Reason.

Liquid Blind

I thought up this title (or band name!) while trying to carry a very full bowl of super-hot soup into a room that had no lights on... at night.

Invasion of the Souls

Plot Synopsis:
50s style scifi/horror. Scientist invents a machine that opens a portal to an energy based dimension, allowing souls to sneak through and they start trading places with human souls, sending them to where they came from. So the heros would try to find a way back from the other dimension and close the portal. This would be a fun excuse to build a soul world with 50s technology, something I don't think was done back then.

The War at the Intersection of Coincidences
I keep going back to this one... it's really good since it could be about almost anything.
But the wording makes me curious no matter what it's about!

I keep going back to this one... it's really good since it could be about almost anything.
But the wording makes me curious no matter what it's about!
It could mean about anything, needs some context.