Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

The Human Centipede - I don't know why I even started it, to be honest - it's pretty messed up.
The Emoji Movie - It just didn't grab my attention and I found myself getting bored.

Interesting user name. By any chance do you use prisencolinensinainciusol?

Tried again to watch this movie. Somehow it managed to be a very boring movie.

Interesting original storyline, but the first hour was enough for me.

A documentary called 'Wildcat'.

It just screamed fakeness. Felt like a forced documentary about 2 people who were running away from their problems, and not about the population of Ocelot's in the Peruvian amazon. Which is weird because the guy's conservation organisation made the film apparently. All the reviews are 9/10 and 10/10. I just sensed something was off. No doubt that the person the film is about has had mental health struggles and PTSD after being in the British army. It just felt like another of those films recently that have been filmed just incase it might make a good film instead of being filmed due to it's incredible story.

It's not as bad as that awful piece of **** called 'Finding Michael'. But it's not good.

Maybe it's because Ocelot's are my favourite animal I dunno.

A documentary called 'Wildcat'.

It just screamed fakeness. Felt like a forced documentary about 2 people who were running away from their problems, and not about the population of Ocelot's in the Peruvian amazon. Which is weird because the guy's conservation organisation made the film apparently. All the reviews are 9/10 and 10/10. I just sensed something was off. No doubt that the person the film is about has had mental health struggles and PTSD after being in the British army. It just felt like another of those films recently that have been filmed just incase it might make a good film instead of being filmed due to it's incredible story.

It's not as bad as that awful piece of **** called 'Finding Michael'. But it's not good.

Maybe it's because Ocelot's are my favourite animal I dunno.
I really enjoyed this.

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...eply&p=2362579

Salt (2010) with Angelina Jolie, well below the 6.5 rating it has on it. Terrible story, terrible dialogue, every shot is a freckle parody, even the actors hate being there. Highly unrecommended. I got 20 minutes in and said enough, turned it off.

Watched the first half to see if Reynold's jokes would help save the bad acting/writing, but I still got stick of it pretty quick. Cool retro feeling to see some Pokemon in the real world though!

In 1992 my parents took us kids to a double feature - Batman Returns & Cool World. Needless to say after the intermission we got about 5-10 minutes into Cool World before my offended parents told us we're leaving right now. What a disgusting movie. I still remember that intro although I have never seen it since. A scene of cartoons mixed with real people, at one point a baby gets on a car and pisses off of it. I remember that sense of wrong in the theater that day that everyone felt and we weren't the only ones that walked out either.

Seemed promising, but could not follow the storyline at all. Who were or weren’t the bad guys.

Fan of Vicky Krieps, but excruciatingly boring.

Can anyone here convince me to finish Zero Theorem? A little bit too bizarre for me to get into after almost an hour

Can anyone here convince me to finish Zero Theorem? A little bit too bizarre for me to get into after almost an hour
The hot nurse chick with pink hair! Other than that the movie blew.

Hope Floats, one sad event after another. Too depressing to wait for the hope to float.