Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Too bad about Milwaukee -- Miami don't have enough great players, but the other team could struggle. I had a feeling Memphis would win, and wouldn't surprise me if they won it, but I think the Lakers will pull it out. I think GS wins, too.

Could use a shakeup there too
Giannis and Jrue are keepers and they should also resign Lopez. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Middleton. He's got that player option, and he likely only declines it if he agrees to an extension. I think they'd be best moving on and getting younger, but they need his shooting and his value is not at it's peak. Beyond that, every player should be available for the right price, including Portis. They should swap him for a wing of comparable value and get a big with the MLE. Allen needs to go. A team with the highest aspirations shouldn't play a guy who's a negative on D. They never should have chosen Crowder for their trade target. He's never been very good and him being terrible in the present was very predictable.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Keep Giannis obviously. I'm open to trading Holiday for the right deal. Keep Lopez a few more years. Middleton can go and Allen. Keep Portis he actually needs more time.

My targets would be Lillard or Trae Young. If they can pull off getting either that could be pretty dangerous.

Rumor has it Embiid had a tear in his knee from that fall against Brooklyn. Injury gods.

Rumor has it Embiid had a tear in his knee from that fall against Brooklyn. Injury gods.
I didn't see the fall. Did he go down hard after Seth Curry touched him with his pinky?

I didn't see the fall. Did he go down hard after Seth Curry touched him with his pinky?
Big tree fall hard. He fell over someone near the basket.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I probably would have favored Boston over Philly, in 7, but without Embiid, it stinks. Lots of series could have been so much better if the best players stayed healthy. I'm rooting for Denver. Suns have the most talent. Boston should make the Finals.

Lol at Boston losing Game 1...Denver might be the real deal this year

It's absurd how bad Boston plays against teams missing their top players. They lost more games this year as 10+ favorites than any team in over 30 years.

No Butler tonight but the Knicks get Randle back for gm 2.

Embiid came back and lost by quite a large margin of points.

Dont take the Joker's ball.

GsW definitely need a win tonight.