What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

We just has a pizza party here at work. I had a slice of margharita and one of plain cheese.
I should have had two margherita slices.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Cooper Street Cookies:
Cherry White Chunk Twice Baked Biscotti Style Cookies

You always have good looking lunches.
Me, I had McDonalds.
I have a DoorDash problem. But I also eat a lot of frozen meals, ramen, and Subway sandwiches for lunch so on most days your McDonalds was probably tastier than whatever I would be eating.

Crab salad sandwich, Caviar hot dog, shrimp, and oysters. Plus beer and sangria. Split the dog with the dogs
Do you always eat like that...must be your anniversary celebration? Bon appétit

Do you always eat like that...must be your anniversary celebration? Bon appétit
Yea we don't go out much, went to a great ice cream place Wednesday and today this oyster farm. Food is incredible but what you see is $160. I think thats a lot for that amount but like I said, we don't go out often, and only where we can bring the boys.

Yea we don't go out much, went to a great ice cream place Wednesday and today this oyster farm. Food is incredible but what you see is $160. I think thats a lot for that amount but like I said, we don't go out often, and only where we can bring the boys.
But it's worth the price for special memories. So go eat!

Seems very expensive to me. But, what the heck, if you & the dogs enjoyed yourselves that’s all that matters.