two movies, haunted house and queen 1980s~1990S

Tools    

Okay buddies. i say hello first
i wanna know name of movies. they are two. i watched these movies when was really young age about 3 or 6 "maybe". so I don't remember much about these movies, but I'll describe it as much as I can

first one is i'm not sure it's movie or not. only scene i can remember women seems like a queen or Countess highness much, got red hair, wearing Renaissance age dress, in some where goldy and elegant rectangle chamber, i'm not sure the room has full of a mirror i guess. the most i can remember clearly thing is the room has full of head In a row along the wall. about thirty of forty head? any way there was many of heads is looks like a all the same each others . and they could talk and see or watching and even singing as i remember. any idea for this?

and second one is movie about haunted house. the ghost is invisible. and the ghost was pretty nasty. there was some family in the movie. i'm not sure but i only thing i can remember clearly in the movie when the family escaped from ghost the invisible ghost was very freakin' mad about that. and the ghost screaming and make a fuss at the night.

sorry guys. it's only things i can remember . i don't even knows how's acting in the movies and can't remember much but i really wishing figure out these movies.

thank you for reading and please any i idea you have then reply. thank you

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
The wall of heads could be Return To Oz
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

The wall of heads could be Return To Oz
I think it's right. Thank you. i thought i never find out in my life.

The ghost movie might be 13 Ghosts, about a family in a haunted house where you have to wear special glasses to see the ghosts.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
The ghost movie might be 13 Ghosts, about a family in a haunted house where you have to wear special glasses to see the ghosts.

I think you're right.

OP: was the ghost movie in black and white or color? The 2001 Thirteen Ghosts was a remake of William Castle's 1960 B & W version.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

The Visitors 1988 might be the haunted house movie.