Okay, this is the last unknown movie post for the day, I promise. It's also my most vague. The movie I think was made around 2005-2015. I believe it could be a horror or sci-fi about ghost or supernatural. All I remember is this guy or girl or couple has like lights on a stand for construction or those photography lights set up in their day room/extra living room that's just off to the side front of there house. It's lit up well and the person or people are trying to capture something or gather evidence whatever exists. I believe there's a camera or lots also set up in there. Also there is a person outside the house and they're looking into that room through the big/only window watching that person inside or what's going on in there. There might have been a couple bushes on each side of the window. Also, at the end, the person outside goes in and I think the same thing happens to them that happened to the person inside whatever it was that did go down, be it a ghost or demonic entity or they just disappeared. That's all I can think of.