Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

Polar (2k19)

That (2nd) cameo tho.

Welcome to the human race...
You've burned your number #1 fan. I'm team Suspect now.
Better ask @TheUsualSuspect what he thinks of Old School first, then.

My fav Lynch's movieOr rather the only one I like from this director
Oooof! You're gonna make alot of fans Ms.M.

I found this film charming and positive. It was a 9/10 for this monkey.

Salň, or the 120 Days of Sodom (1975)

Extreme nihilism in the form of filmed theater. Not as entertaining and flamboyant as de Sade but still successfully retains his philosophy.

Vynález zkázy (1958, Karel Zeman)

Beautifully unique, whimsical adaptation of Jules Verne's novel Facing the Flag. Zeman's groundbreaking combination of live action and animation, coupled with terrific sound design, creates a fantasy world unlike anything I've ever seen, visually. A joy to watch.

Ringu (1998)

I don't think I enjoyed it as much as the American version, but I think that's because I saw that one first and I love Naomi Watts. Another thing is that it's not the normal type of horror I prefer so I may have gotten a little burnt out over the story. I do think this original is at least as good and maybe even better.

Welcome to the human race...
I like when people are team Suspect.
So does this mean you did like Old School or you didn't but won't say so?

Berberian Sound Studio -

folly artists

Saw III (2006)

-

I didn't remember seeing this one before. The series is definitely trending downward but I still liked it. More gore but the traps are getting a bit much. The endings continue to do a good job setting up the next movie.

Kindergarten Teacher (2018)

I like most of Maggie G's work, and this one was enjoyable, but barely. As I watched, I kept expecting for it to build towards something bigger, but it unfolds exactly as you would expect. The characters aren't developed as nearly as well as they could be to make this a more solid movie, but the plot itself is interesting enough.

Replicas >> 3.5/10 (all set up for part 2)