So I'm going on a 1-week trip...

Tools    

And I need to download movies to enjoy myself on the plane, and basically when I'll have nothing to do.

I'm seeking for movie suggestions. I mostly like dramas, and haven't seen much of the so-called classics. So any suggestions are welcome, really

Not classics but "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and "Short Term 12" are both great dramas.

Stand By Me is also great but I'm sure you've seen it?

I've seen The Perks of Being a Wallflower, but not the other two
Both look really great tho, thanks a lot

From my 100.

The Straight Story, Dangerous Liaisons, Double Indemnity, Citizen Kane, Gone With The Wind, Chinatown, The Godfather, The Taking Of Pelham One, Two, Three, J.F.K., Little Women (1994), La Reine Margot, All Quiet On The Western Front (1930), All The Presidents Men, The China Syndrome, The Remains Of The Day, Unforgiven, All About Eve, Monster's Inc, Amelie, Good Will Hunting, Dolores Clairborne, Confessions Of A Dangerous Mind, Before Sunrise, The Manchurian Candidate (1962).

Greeeat, only seen four on that list. The Taking of Pelham One Two Three (1974) or the remake ?

These are a little more likely to appear on someone 100, but it might jog your memory about something.

The Shawshank Redemption, 12 Angry Men, Forrest Gump, The Usual Suspects, Memento, Sunset Blvd., American Beauty, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Third Man, The Elephant Man, Pleasantville, The Ice Storm, Sense & Sensibility, Gattaca.

Great, once again thank you for the suggestions.
I've seen four on that list too, loved American Beauty. I've watched 12 Angry Men, but I feel like I need to rewatch it.

Here's what I downloaded :
Short Term 12, Standy By Me, Gone With The Wind, 12 Angry Men, Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain & La Grande Bellezza

I'll bring some other movies with me too. Let's hope I can watch them all (or can't, I don't know)