Happy New Year 2023!

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Happy New Year everyone
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Mine started off crap (thank you Covid), but things can only get better.

Happy New Year! My band had a terrific NYE gig.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Remember when we were kids... and thought that by 1999 we'd have bases on the moon and by 2001 we'd be flying manned-missions to Jupiter?
Now it's 2023 (and where are we)? How did we get here?

Remember when we were kids... and thought that by 1999 we'd have bases on the moon and by 2001 we'd be flying manned-missions to Jupiter?
Now it's 2023 (and where are we)? How did we get here?
I wanna know how I ended up in Connecticut of all darn places.

You came from England to "New England". Makes sense.
Nope, I came from England to New York City. Nobody ever woke up one day & decided to live in Connecticut.

Happy New Year!

Just remember, to the Amish we're all "English".
That’s right. And I’ve watched this mini-series this week because I would be tried for treason if I didn’t.