What is your favourite British TV Show?

Tools    

Did you watch it yet?

I couldn't believe it when I found out that fourth episode was the last one. I thought there would be six like the first series. What a place to leave it!
@Thursday Next aww god I loved those 4 eps and I almost thought he did that thing in the last one! I like to think he did the right thing tho . Loved this series. I think you either got it or you didn't, but it is so my sense of humour.

Most of mine are through BBC America and Netflix:

Luther
Sherlock Holmes
The Fall
Red Dwarf (haven't seen the latest one though)

Only fools and horses. Keeping up appearances. One foot in the grave. Some of my fave tv shows. I don't watch soaps or reality tv. i do like stand up comedy and quiz shows too.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
@Thursday Next aww god I loved those 4 eps and I almost thought he did that thing in the last one! I like to think he did the right thing tho . Loved this series. I think you either got it or you didn't, but it is so my sense of humour.
I thought it was great. I read that there had been a rush on people buying old copies of Now 48 afterwards

I thought it was great. I read that there had been a rush on people buying old copies of Now 48 afterwards
haha! that's funny! I loved the radio, those slightly off adverts were genius.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Yes, the radio adverts were great. And the signs around town - especially when they go to Wigan and everything is about pies!

The Professionals - TV Series (1977–1983)
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - TV Mini-Series (1979)
Sherlock
Black Mirror
Prime Suspect

The Professionals - TV Series (1977–1983)
Highly, highly recommended for anyone who hasn't seen it. Now on Blu-ray as well I understand.

• Utopia (channel4)
  • Peaky Blinders
  • Sherlock
  • Black Mirror
  • Luther
  • Keeping Up Appearances
  • Taboo
  • The Crown
  • The Fall
  • Dr Who
Line of Duty is on my watch-list.

Line of Duty is on my watch-list.
I'm working my way through it at the moment, in preparation for Series 5 .

Doc Martin

Taskmaster.

The new series begins in May and anyone who hasn't seen it yet has some severe catching up to do.

Red Dwarf and Father Ted
Do you know what a roller pigeon is, Barney? They climb high and fast, then roll over and fall just as fast toward the earth. There are shallow rollers and deep rollers. You can’t breed two deep rollers, or their young will roll all the way down, hit, and die. Officer Starling is a deep roller, Barney. We should hope one of her parents was not.