Do all sitcoms suck or is it just me?

Tools    

Worth noting that when people say "sitcom" they think of the older format, with all the things you mention, like laugh tracks and multi-camera setups. But technically even shows that have neither, like 30 Rock or Community, are sitcoms. So I suppose it depends on whether or not you're using the word in its literal sense, or with a Full House-y connotation.
My bad old thread but I have been bummed for awhile the sitcom is sort of dead. Imo the ones you named 30 Rock and Community and really the main culprit The Office killed off my favorite sitcoms. I think that's why I never got into or liked The Office it murdered my fave sitcoms. When a sitcom is done right they do use a live audience to judge what is funny and what isn't sort of like a good stand up would do.

2 of my favorite shows of all time are sitcoms: Seinfeld and Fraiser. Hard to believe they were on NBC at the same time. There literally isn't a day that goes by that a Seinfeld episode doesn't cross my mind. While Fraiser is just plain comfort food for me. Frasier's highs are higher than any sitcom imo. They structured each episode like a play that's why I think it worked so well.

But most of my favorite shows are sitcoms. Everyone Loves Raymond, Cheers, King of Queens, Home Improvement, Golden Girls, I Love Lucy, Andy Griffith. Plus I enjoyed Fresh Prince, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Family Matters and I did enjoy Friends from time to time. Not a huge fan but I think it's gotten more hate over time then it warranted. I am sure I am forgetting some.

Anyways the point is I think some of TVs best work has been through the sitcom. While The Office has produced some interesting offspring I think it did more harm to the sitcom than good...I mean it convinced people The Big Bang Theory was a good sitcom. Hence The Office killed the sitcom

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

The OP seems like someone who just doesn't like sitcoms. It may not be because of a lack of quality, but rather because it may just not be the OP's genre. I can see what he is saying with respect to many of his criticisms. It's difficult for me to find a modern sitcom that I wholeheartedly enjoy, but I do quite like some of the older ones, such as many of the ones that MovieBuffering cited. "Cheers" and "Frasier" are probably my personal favorites, along with "Everybody Loves Raymond," and "King of Queens." Although not in the same league, I found "Rules of Engagement" amusing and diverting, but would be hard pressed to find a sitcom that is still made today that I regularly watch. I think "Hacks" comes the closest. Is that considered within the sitcom genre?

The OP is in good company with his criticisms though. Bob Newhart, a comedy legend with 2 successful shows, has shared that he specifically demanded that he not have any children on the The Bob Newhart show since he didn't want the show to fall into those familiar tropes. When they tried to go back on that later towards the end of the show, he, in his understated, but still characteristically pointed way, said something like, "this sounds funny, but who are you going to get to play Bob?"

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I like the older shows too. They really made me laugh like newer comedies don't. The Andy Griffith Show and Cheers are classic. Also I liked All in the Family, The Jeffersons, and Sanford and Son - the chemistry between Fred and Esther was classic....

You big dummy.

I don’t think I’ve watched many sitcoms, if any. I definitely won’t watch anything with a laugh track. I hate those.