Horrible Bosses

Tools    

Besides being a pretty big Kevin Spacey fan and a fan of Jason Sudeikis, I can't wait for this film! It already looks so promising. They just released new stills from the film.

The only thing I'm worried about is Aniston, but I'm hoping the other talent will rub off on her. Still, I'm extremely looking forward to just the trailer (especially after my disappointment in the Hangover 2 trailer).

Anyone else excited for this?

I really and truly hated director Seth Gordon's first attempt at a feature, the limp would-be holiday comedy Four Christmases. The pedigree of the three credited screenwriters is massively unimpressive, too. The cast is certainly good, but if they have crap material and a weak director, doesn't really matter who is in it (see Four Christmases as an example).

So no, based on what little there is to go on at this point, I am not looking forward to this one.

Kevin Spacey already played one of the greatest horrible bosses in cinema history, in his breakout year of 1994 as a Hollywood studio executive in Swimming with Sharks...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis were the best thing about Going the Distance. They might be the best thing here too. I'll check it out.

Suspect's Reviews

I think this trailer has definitely bested The Hangover 2. Cedar Rapids and this look like best comedies of the year.

The trailer looks hilarious. I can't wait for the redband one. My favorite part is when he says he drag races and they are like "in a prius?" Then he goes "I lose a lot."

>mfw guy from The Wire is interrogating

Just saw the trailer. Doesn't necessarily resembles the hangover, but you definitely see an air to it. The 2 male bosses are damn annoying, they do make you want to kill them. Although I'm not too thrilled about Colin Farrell since, well ever. Aniston brings her basic comedy skills to the movie, people say it's something she's never done before, and that's true, you don't normally see her in underwear licking an ice pop.

The friends fit very well, but what breaks the plot is the small dude trying to kill her hot, sexual harassing boss. That's just plain dumb, even in an american comedy.

Is this the movie in which jennifer aniston gonna nude or topless?? i wanna see her in this avatar!! Sometime i feel m in love with her :P :P :P

I think it looks kind of unique. I honestly think this might be the breakout comedy of the year.

i'm stoked, looks good

follow me on www.twitter.com/beforeyouwatch
My wife is really excited to see this. I am going to give it a chance obviously and hopefully it will be more funny than any other summer film.
Hopefully it will be worth my money to watch it!

Is it just me or has this summer been rather disappointing at the theaters?

This film shows a lot of promise. lets hope it is executed well.

"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass."

I'm liking all aspects of this movie EXCEPT sexual harassment used as a joke when it's a woman doing the harassing. Yeah yeah, sexual harassment in the workplace is never a joke, we all know, but still, it's a deal-breaker for me.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
I think it looks kind of unique. I honestly think this might be the breakout comedy of the year.
I highly doubt that it will top "Bridesmaids." THAT is the breakout comedy of the year.

I'm liking all aspects of this movie EXCEPT sexual harassment used as a joke when it's a woman doing the harassing. Yeah yeah, sexual harassment in the workplace is never a joke, we all know, but still, it's a deal-breaker for me.

You must be in HR?

Who wouldn't love to be sexually harrassed by a hot female boss?!?

I have found it online,but with terrible quality,so i will watch it as soon as someone upload better quality video...