Jackass: The Movie

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
look at the post above yours.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

crazed out movie freak
like i said i'll be there along with alot of other people

RPG Man
i saw the trailor...80 minutes of stupidity....heh, still gonna see it.

Originally posted by jrs1013
Oh god..................what a piece of crap. I honestly do not know who on earth would rush out to see a bunch of ******** for 80 minutes.
*raises hand*

crazed out movie freak
jonny knoxville rocks. nothing is better then sheer stupidity caught on film

crazed out movie freak
i guess you got a point. still gonna see it though.

p.s. you know you will too.

RPG Man
i wonder if its even going to be just stupid acts again and again and again. They might actually have a story. Who knows.

crazed out movie freak
i doubt it i mean how can u get a plot out of that show. besides from the trailor it just looked like the show , but a longer version. with our luck they'll cash in on the jackass hype and just replay old show clips for an hour and a half.

p.s. You guys all know that this is the last nail in the coffin of a dying show.

Raz: plot? Wha? Who said anything about a plot? The show has no plot...so the movie won't, either. It doesn't need, or want, a plot. It's gonna be like the show, only crazier, and uncensored. Sounds pretty damn funny to me.

crazed out movie freak
no i didn't say there was gonna be a plot. the fella above was asking a question. and i was simply replying. It looks great and i am gonna see it

RPG Man
they might actually have a few tricks up their sleeve about this movie. These people might be able to keep a secret.....or it can be jsut 80 minutes of people being dumb....always funny

crazed out movie freak
how many tricks can those morons have up there sleeves.i am looking for 80 mins. of stupidity along with everyone else. I f they actually make this into a real movie i will be ticked

crazed out movie freak
i think u know what i meant

crazed out movie freak
You don't know much potato brain....